Philly's NBA 10/30-31

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Well boys it is that time of the year again...time to start making some money...it has been a tough weekend with baseball and football...but I am ready to make some money again...

1. Hou -2 $350 10/30 (the line should have favored the lakers...however with odom, brown, and kobe with the wrist injury...I dont think the lakers can keep one with the new rockets...)

2. Tor -6 $250 10/31 (they have looked great in the preseason ..they are going to be the team to beat in the Atlantic...)

3. Memphis +7 $100 10/31 (I see some great value in this line...Spurs b2b and memphis is an improved team...should cover and maybe an upset win??)

4. Dallas -3 $200 10/31 (Dallas is going to come out on fire from last seasons loss...and I think cle is in for a letdown season ...)

Whatup man? Good to see you around and hope all is well.

Love that Toronto play... Did you find a -6 on Toronto or did you buy it down?

Whatup man? Good to see you around and hope all is well.

Love that Toronto play... Did you find a -6 on Toronto or did you buy it down?

Hey Killa...should be a good season with you and Billy around again...Got it at -61/2 and bought it down to -6 for -120 @ the greek....cant stand half numbers...

Good luck on the opening day(s) and on the season Philly. Looking forward to your posts. :shake:

Absolutely loving Dallas -3 there.

I also think I like Houston -2, but I have a tough time backing the new look early-I just gotta tell myself its a fade of LA, not a play on Houston...

And Toronto will probably end up being good enough value for me...

GL, this year, i really really like the mavericks this week against cleveland. I am surprised that is not your biggest play, is there a reason why the mavericks is not your biggest play?

GL

GL, this year, i really really like the mavericks this week against cleveland. I am surprised that is not your biggest play, is there a reason why the mavericks is not your biggest play?

GL

Thanks guys...lets hope for a great year...need to make a down payment on a condo this year...so I need about 20k more(+savings) to put a nice 20% down...

I am holding out on putting more money on that game because of howard being out..and just want to see how things go...

HOWEVER....I am thinking of dropping some more on HOU with the way things are looking on the Kobe front....not sure if he is in the right mental state right now...

Last edited:
If Memphis holds on you got a bangin start to the season, good luck

Well boys it is that time of the year again...time to start making some money...it has been a tough weekend with baseball and football...but I am ready to make some money again...

1. Hou -2 $350 10/30 (the line should have favored the lakers...however with odom, brown, and kobe with the wrist injury...I dont think the lakers can keep one with the new rockets...)

2. Tor -6 $250 10/31 (they have looked great in the preseason ..they are going to be the team to beat in the Atlantic...)

3. Memphis +7 $100 10/31 (I see some great value in this line...Spurs b2b and memphis is an improved team...should cover and maybe an upset win??)

4. Dallas -3 $200 10/31 (Dallas is going to come out on fire from last seasons loss...and I think cle is in for a letdown season ...)

Nice start Philly 3-1 keep up the good work :cheers:

Back