PGA Championship Discussion

From his walk it sounds as if Phil still uses metal spikes. I knew he stuck with them for a good while but I thought he might change due to comfort - nope

Last 50 years top story is Tom Watson at 59 within an 8 foot putt of winning the British Open.

Nicklaus ‘86 is next.

Tiger’s gumming chewing comeback major #3.

Phil hanging on to win would be no worse than 2.

Gentle Ben winning @ age 43 in 1995
I had the field @4-1. We were drinking our way down the strip and sat down at a bar in Treasure Island , saw Ben was leading.
Field not as big now as it was back then. Everyone just about has odds on them.

Is that Phil's original blade putter?
Didn't he change for a season or so? probably a decade or so ago.

I’m probably being overly critical, but there’s not much slope or speed to these greens how are these guys so far off? They’re not even coming close to scaring the hole.

I’m probably being overly critical, but there’s not much slope or speed to these greens how are these guys so far off? They’re not even coming close to scaring the hole.
I get you point but, these guys are the best on Earth so there must be things we can't see, plus it appears that the speed has been difficult for these guys today (slower). Finally, its the pressure and the nerves.

I’m not betting on Phil nor betting against him, sure as hell rooting for him though... going to be an epic Sunday. Finish this and roll to Torrey in 3.5 weeks... greatest golf story ever if he can pull it off

Back