PGA Championship Discussion

Round 2 3 Balls

JT +170 over Rory/Brooks - just a bad number. Think JT should be the “favorite”
Duff Daddy -115 over Walker/Daly
Louis O +110 over Palmer/Detry

The Golf Channel picked a great back drop for their set.
the clubhouse is beautiful with the sun setting in the background
Beautiful colors in the sky

My futures are toast sans Collin

Tough tough venue

Two South Africans up there, no surprise. Gonna be an international leaderboard again.

Connors just can't go 4/4 solid rounds at a major, he's top 30 in I think 3 of the last 4, but everytime one round sinks him. Masters it was Sunday, today was today haha.

Don't think he does well with the winds supposedly picking up this weekend either unless he has an unreal round on the greens

This wind would be zero fun. Your cut would be a slice and our hook would be gone and never found.

This course does not seem enjoyable except for the best of golfers

This wind would be zero fun. Your cut would be a slice and our hook would be gone and never found.

You know what we don't get as day to day golfers?

100 people spotting our ball, these guys are spoiled

You know what we don't get as day to day golfers?

100 people spotting our ball, these guys are spoiled
we would lose any ball not in the sand. Even if you found your ball you'd not be able to advance it. Only way I'd play the course is from the "old man tees"

we would lose any ball not in the sand. Even if you found your ball you'd not be able to advance it. Only way I'd play the course is from the "old man tees"
Prolly need a machete as opposed to a 7 iron around here

Accountant buddy has played there 2 yrs ago. He said it was so tough. the wind is just too brutal. All the time there.
I visited Folly Beach and I remember it being really windy.

Accountant buddy has played there 2 yrs ago. He said it was so tough. the wind is just too brutal. All the time there.
#islandgolf

When I played Kapalua it swung from 30 yards off the right at the beginning of the round to about 20 yards off the left by the end. Storms all around but no weather on the course other than wind

looks like golf in West Texas.
Wind/sand
more grass at Kiawah , tho.

Charley Hoffman is playing with Bryson tomorrow. I am thinking that Charley will go insane playing with Bryson, oil & water. Fade Charley?

I grew up on an island...both courses I played were just off the beach.

Charley Hoffman is playing with Bryson tomorrow. I am thinking that Charley will go insane playing with Bryson, oil & water. Fade Charley?
He's usually a decent Sat fade, guessing one of the two blows up

Brooks -0.5 -145 over Grace is my only play so far. I liked Willy Z and Gary but couldn’t pull the trigger

Back