PGA Championship Discussion

Phil to Amy "I love you, I'll see you in a bit, I'll see you tonite."

Can he get a flight on this short notice?

I’d be shocked if he didn’t... either two weeks before and spend an extra week at Torrey or just the week before and then roll in to SD

Kidding me.......can't make this shit up....PHENOMINAL stuff......Always been a huge PMick fan and that 1st Masters was so great to see......this one right there with it......Open Championship just a touch behind

Was out of town this weekend so missed my usual golf intake. Congrats to lefty on the epic win. Buddy who was with me showed me a text from another group of friends- seems guy had a futures bet on Phil winning a major in 2021, $100 bet with a payout of ~$25k, seems about right, yeah? Awesome if it was legit

The irony of the last 4+ years of majors...

Blake has won several...

And he's been with the two legends in their wins (Tiger n Phil) ...

Was telling my friend it played about as fair as a really difficult course can play. If you hit good shots you got rewarded, if you didn’t you were penalized. Even Phil’s shot on 17....looked like a bad break, but the ball didn’t hit the green. It hit a slope in the rough just off the green and bounded into the thick stuff. A yard to the right it hits the green and more than likely stops in the fringe at worst. A small difference maybe but that’s the difference been good and not good so often for these guys.

Also Phil had some good karma from his double on Saturday. He told Louie his slice clearly crossed dry land when replays found it pretty inconclusive. Then he took the max penalty on his own snap hook, rightly so.

I cannot wait until they are paired together. If I was in charge they'd be together for the first 2 days @ Torrey Pines

Back