Pacers -3 tonight??...

ConorB

Pretty much a regular
Hi guys,

Don't post here too much these days as mainly betting the horses in the U.K. but have been betting some NBA too and having some success.. don't know if this is down to luck because I don't know a whole lot about basketball but I do enjoy a bet on it.

Anyway my question is why are the Pacers only a 3 point fav tonight? Am I missing something? At home to the Hornets I would have guessed the line would be -5 or -6...am I being naive in thinking this is a smashing bet? I've already done it small but might go back in again.

Thank for the replies guys, so do you lean Pacers too?

I think they have been underrated by the line makers all year to be honest, at least it seems that way as I've been winning on them a fair they must have a good record ATS do they? It's possible I've just caught them on the right days too though.

Gonna go back in on the Pacers now I can get +105 on -2.5 now. A little worrying that the line is moving against the Pacers though..

Pacers should be -4.5 but -4 at the very, very least.

Books have been soft with the lines this season though for the 'other' teams.

Seems the linesmakers have been putting all their time into inflating Dubs, Rockets and Cavs spreads.

GL ConorB...

This line is moving to -2 soon... Pacers -2.5 is +108 & Hornets about -110 on Betfair at the moment.. might wait it out and try to get the jest number.. Pacers ML is -120

Thanks Emkee...

Back