P2W 5/6/17 Derby Day

Yeah this beats sitting at the bar all day for me, I might head out for the Derby but most OTBs don't open til 11 here and it's only 9:30...some probably opened early today but during Saratoga they don't start til race 3..then that bar tab!

Late Pk 4
Race 9-4,9,10
Race 10- 1,3,5,12
Race 11-1,2,8
Race 12-2,5,9,10,15,18
Cost 1$Pk4 =216

Swing at Pick 5, singling Masochistic who looks like lone speed:

1,5,9,12/2,4,10/2/2,4,6,8,11,12/10,14

I'm going to have to narrow things down eventually, but my contenders so far....
R10: 1,5,6,10,12
R11: 3?,8,9,12
R12: 8,10,13,16,19

R9 3 is a live longshot and I'll key top and bottom in exactas with my other four contenders
So tickets look like
Exacta #3 with #2,4,9,10
Exacta #2,4,9,10 with #3

No bueno...9 caught wide was no good anyway..3 was checked hard in first turn took race out of it

That winner was very tough to come up with
I
took a double take as he might have really been looking for turf all along and would have been a nice thought at 3-1 in a first level allowance race, but the rest of the field was already so accomplished over the surface, you had to feel he was out of his league at this point.

I
took a double take as he might have really been looking for turf all along and would have been a nice thought at 3-1 in a first level allowance race, but the rest of the field was already so accomplished over the surface, you had to feel he was out of his league at this point.
Looking back, definitely turf meant as you said, and I respect all runners from that sharp trainer (Cox).
Let's close this day out with some winners bud :cheers3:

R10 dd
r10 #1,5,6,10,12
r11 #8,9,12

Looking at just #1 one turn races makes me like him more and more, 5 may have gained some of his old form in his last, question is can he repeat it, long time forum favorite too. Love the addition of blinkers here for 6, he has talent and question here is getting up in time, the shades hopefully have him involved early. Think 9 may have to be the sacrificial lamb to pressure, who as Gandy mentioned may the lone speed. If 9 does pressure 2 enough to set a quick pace, then it may set it up for the 10. See it real similar I would probably replace 9 with 2. BOL

Exactly....he's moving horses up....Paulasilverlining and that race he won bc of ride and trip....kid is unbelievable
And the way the track is, not going to dry out, Tapwrit has to be moved up. I'm a pedigree nerd, and he is bred for it top and bottom. Broodmare sire is the same sire of Limousine Liberal, who just aired at 13-1

Back