P2W 5/6/17 Derby Day

The blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Learned my lesson from last year, my brother n I just missed out on a life changing score last years derby card. You liked her too, hope you hit her good. I'm alive to ten horses in the Oaks/Derby double. Classic Empire better not win :prayer

I am only concentrating on the late pk4. Will be back later to discuss late rates at Churchill. Need to watch some qualifiers this morning.

Top three for Derby are Always Dreaming, McKraken, and Guennevera but this year has been so chaotic that others have shots. Taking a stand against Classic Empire and Irish War Cry.
:cheers3:

Damn, missed first race. Gonna be tailing y'all today as I don't know shit about horses. What's best site for post race results?

Hello everyone.....will be in and out all day
Good luck.

<tbody>
[TD="align: left"]May-06 CHU R2 5.00 USD DDB 3,8/1,3,5,7,8

[/TD]

</tbody>

R3 interesting race. Obvious class relief for Mo Tom. Hail Mary though with the blinkers? Also #5 Blinkers on too for him. Both trainers excellent 1st time blinkers. 5 loves the distance and the track. Won this similar race last year on Derby day.

R3 interesting race. Obvious class relief for Mo Tom. Hail Mary though with the blinkers? Also #5 Blinkers on too for him. Both trainers excellent 1st time blinkers. 5 loves the distance and the track. Won this similar race last year on Derby day.
Yup
Race conditions really fit #5

Really thought Mo Tom would be a bigger fave here. I think I like the 1-5 better. Lean 5

Kind of a harrowing stretch run. Was afraid he was gonna hit the rail. Not sure those blinkers helped. He had his head cocked to the right the whole race.

Alright almost settled in for the day, loading up the tvg account just for the Derby.
Legggo

Stopping by to wish everyone luck today, do damage. Will tail someone on the big one for some fun. Cheers

Usually it's great, I started at drf but they offered a bonus to switch over and it's the same, xpressbet handles all of drf calls anyway. Remember I have to call in all wagers, it's AZ state law as well as I can't bet on AZ tracks with them. Days like this suck though, usually the hold time is less than 30 seconds, that last one was over 2 minutes already.

R4 Pk3 #1,4,5,6,7/1,11/5,7

A few weeks ago I understood how to interpret this and now am mixed up about it
Race 4 Pick 3 but how are the picks grouped in this example ?

Back