conference stats for ut martin at tenn tech

martin tech
pass eff - off 1st-160.5 4th-142.3
pass eff -def 8th-157.9 6th-150.8
score-off 1st-38.7 6th-24.5
score-def 9th-44.7 5th-34.2
per play -o 5.9yds 5.4yds
per play-d 6.7yds 6.4yds

-- weather in Cookeville calls for 40% chance of am showers, Game is a 6pm cdt kick, but obviously need to keep an eye on Joaquin.

-- tech has allowed at least one score in 15 of the 16 quarters this year, and they should/do have the better defense

-- martin avg'd 7.0 per play against the best team in the league last week, tho the numbers could be perceived as skewed with scrubbing in the 4th by the gamecocks

-- I make it a 74.5 total, so I don't think the 64.5 will keep the horses in the barn

-- martin 45-35

Very interesting, mr cap j.
I was leaning the other side but you have caught my attention

adding und 65 jax state (-120) I've been thinking on this one all week and decided to pull the trigger. Look, I know Miss Valley is horrible, but coach Grass never wants to embarrass anyone and always believes in getting his younger players playing time as much as possible. JSU 's defense is banged up and I don't even think many starters will even start today. We haven't seen the sun here since last weekend and off and on showers will continue thru the day ( like it has all week ) The field is prograss, so we won't have a torn up pasture, but I just can't escape the feeling of an uninspired effort from the gamecocks today and keeping players healthy for the remainder of conference play.

jax state 52-0

Bar, Tim, Clown, Bull....appreciate it and good luck :cheers3:

Back