One game away......

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
Fuc$ you and you know who you are.......

Six fuc%ing years I have been posting......

You Fuc%ing Hawaii Fans I called Tammy Chang as weak and holding us back 6 years ago......

Look what happens when we have a real QB.....

All I hear is Hawaii sucks, Hawaii is weak, Hawaii blah blah blah, Hawaii has too many polynesians, Hawaii Has too many criminals.......

Fu%k you.......and you know who you are.....

Check the post history you Fuc$s I called Colt Brennan 3 Fuc$ing years ago...........

Check the post history you Fuc%s I called Hawaii for the BCS when Hawaii was coming off A LOSING SEASON......

Grab your FuC%ing Balls and show me your post history......

Sorry mods, I am drunk but am happy........

BTW.......I will be on the sidelines for the Washington game as a booster......

So Fuc$ all you who posted crap in my posts for the last fuc%ing 6 years........

Good luck in whatever you play....:cheers:

Congrats HawaiiGuy...A little upset about 30 points in the 3rd and a big fat fuckin donut in the 4th....last leg of a monster 3 team which I did not hedge...

:36_11_6:

Are you sure you posted this at the right URL?

I just looked over at Covers and don't see this..

Thats fine..you can call Fondy out ;)

bar - u must not be looking in the right place... Rehab for a certain someone, eh?

:whip:

bar - u must not be looking in the right place... Rehab for a certain someone, eh?

:whip:
Wow.

<TABLE class=forum cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=forumhead width="20%">Author:</TD><TD class=forumhead>[Penalty Box] Topic: One game away...........</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=forumpost>Hawaiiguy

1.gif

Covers Rehab
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=forum cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=even><TD class=forumpost>wallstreetcappers

10.gif

Covers Linesmen

</TD><TD>quote
Posted: 11/24/2007 1:15:19 AM
This is a good reason to unplug the computer when you are drinking.

Cool off and lets talk tomorrow Hawaiiguy.

an_hammer.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i wish i had people to tell me when to go to log off my computer and go to bed....

:pillow:

LOL-Yanks always says we need to install breathalyzers on certain peoples computers...

The funny part is its only like 7:30I think on the island..plenty of night left....heh

how great is it that i can watch Team America: World Police on Comedy Central right now and listen to the billion fucks, cocks, pussies, and assholes in the movie, yet writing those same words on a free and public Internet forum is a big no-no and gets censored... what is happening nowadays... geez!

:36_11_6: :36_11_6:

how great is it that i can watch Team America: World Police on Comedy Central right now and listen to the billion fucks, cocks, pussies, and assholes in the movie, yet writing those same words on a free and public Internet forum is a big no-no and gets censored... what is happening nowadays... geez!

:36_11_6: :36_11_6:

OMG, Team America is on. Fuck watching OJ Mayo!'an_horse'

There you go you drunk hula dancer. You know who you are ! It was cheap for Hawaii to win. Just 100 on Boise did the trick :36_11_6: Have a great night and Aloha for now

Hawaii guy is the one on the far right. :tiphat:

There you go you drunk hula dancer. You know who you are ! It was cheap for Hawaii to win. Just 100 on Boise did the trick :36_11_6: Have a great night and Aloha for now

how the fuck did you get my class picture?:cheers:

We have ways here at CTG :36_11_6:
Exactly, we have guys pics as kids all over the site

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: bjorks</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>bjorks
user_offline.gif

President of Fondy Fanclub
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>
image.php
</TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 11-22-2007 05:54 PM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>Download vCard</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add bjorks to Your Buddy List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add bjorks to Your Ignore List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>User Options</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Give Infraction</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hey spanish, are you salty?

I guess by my avatar you are......

btw bud i was asked to be a mod before you were concieved.....

yeah i saw that and wished us luck.....who changed the avatar?

You didnt see it man. LOL. I dont see you in there wishing anyone luck. hehe. Its ok Dude. You're too happy right now. Anyways, glad to see another old fart in here with a sense of humor :cheers:

Shouldn't you old guys be in bed?

Well, time difference for one but Shark needs to be up for the early-bird in a few hours

Back