B1G Week 2 thread

Here’s some of Alabama’s future schedule.
2023. That’s a home and home with Ohio st, and I’m pretty sure there’s a H&H with Notre Dame.

Sept. 2: MTSU
Sept. 9: Texas
Sept. 16: at South Florida
Nov. 18: Chattanooga

Aug. 31: Western Kentucky
Sept. 7: South Florida
Sept. 14: at Wisconsin

Aug. 30: at Florida State
Sept. 6: Louisiana-Monroe
Sept. 13: Wisconsin
Nov. 22: Eastern Illinois

Sept. 5: at West Virginia
Sept. 12: South Florida
Sept. 19: Florida State

Sept. 5: West Virginia
Sept. 18: at Ohio State
Are any of these neutral?

I think so much will be scrapped in SEC and B16 once more expansion comes.

I especially think that if sec plays another conference game.

Are any of these neutral?

I think so much will be scrapped in SEC and B16 once more expansion comes.

I especially think that if sec plays another conference game.
No more neutral site games for us on the schedule, though that USF game may be at Bucs stadium

I took 1q and 1h

I've never played a 1st Q line or over before...but when you said this, it sure sounded good...so I did! Played Michigan and Over in both 1st Q and 1st H. I stressed a little bit when they had to punt with like 4min left, but have no fear JJ was near coming back in the game and providing the perfect 42-0 HT score on a 4-0 game sweep so thank you my friend as I may have just had 1st H otherwise and missed out on two other winners.

Just saw a stat the Nebraska is 214-1 when scoring 35+ points at Memorial Stadium. Apparently Frost's buyout is cut in half on 10/1.

Just saw a stat the Nebraska is 214-1 when scoring 35+ points at Memorial Stadium. Apparently Frost's buyout is cut in half on 10/1.

I wasn't giving them full attention. Saw they put that stat on TV when they were trailing. Then Nebraska fumbled, but apparently he must've been down or it was something because Nebraska kept the ball. They went down and scored and retook the lead with just a couple minutes left and I was thinking 'wow they might escape this'. But as had been the case all game, they simply couldn't stop the mighty Clay Helton and Kyle Vantrease's. Vantrease actually QB'd against Nebraska in Lincoln last year when he was at Buffalo. Perhaps it helped him not be overwhelmed by the atmosphere because Lincoln at night is pretty damn cool.

I feel really bad for those fans. Nebraska fans deserve better.

Reactions: KJ
Back