One game away......

You didnt see it man. LOL. I dont see you in there wishing anyone luck. hehe. Its ok Dude. You're too happy right now. Anyways, glad to see another old fart in here with a sense of humor :cheers:

Actually I did, in my thread:

spanish....thanks man....I got Boise too.....so lets get a two point win by Hawaii to make us both happy...:cheers:

so whos the hater that got slammed on tonight when Bess, Colt and Rivers did work?

lol...nice win, HG.
still hatin' on the grass skirts though. not because boise shit the bed for me...but i really don't wanna see this team in a bcs game. not after seeing them on the mainland against sjst and nevada and lou tech...not to mention fresno at their place.
i'd almost rather see a ducks team w/out dixon...

hey congrats HG, love the thread.

and as for the other site what a bunch of bullshit, putting you in the box so quick..

buuuuuuulllllllshiiiiiiiiittttt

hawaii was suppose to play at the big house this year but big blue got a little scared. instead they got another spread offense in appy st. its shame that didnt work out for big blue. hawaii would have ran up and down on em, just like appy and oregon did there.

id rather see a illinois hawaii game than a illinois florida one now.

gl in your bowl game, as long as its not somehow against my boys.

I hope Hawaii and UCONN can play in some bowl game... That will be 2 teams that are not worth a shit...AND...Fuck you !

Back