Offseason News.....

wow that Donks WR core could be scary good. Watch them find a stud TE and get McGahee back in the mix and they will be lethal.

Pats wont have to look far for another white slot wr who is always injured, Edelman was playing ahead of Welker at beginning of year if i remember.

And Tavon Austin should be there if they want in draft.

In Detroit we are still looking for a pass rusher, top tier CB, another safety, a third LB, and a #2 WR, and a right side of the O line. One of the first two should be satisfied at pick 5 at least and one other at round 2, probably a LB or End if we dont draft Ziggy.

Reggie Bush just sold about 4,000 season tickets though.

Avril must have the worst agent in sports, he got paid but at his age 27 season dude gets 2 years. Maybe the guy really wants a ring, maybe the league doesnt think that highly of him as the idiots in detroit did, but 2 years before he turns 30 is horrible.

is pete carroll illegally recruiting again or something, fuck me

Bushrod signs with the bears....the Saints must have some real faith in this O-line

thid could be a disaster

Backus retires, Lions have another need.....oh boy dont get me started

OT in play at 5 with Fisher or Joeckel, CB huge need still (guessing they dont address that at all), DE huge need, 2nd Wr, 3rd LB

holy shit they are going to be worse but sell more tickets cuz of bush

I guess we were right. Sexy pickup, Sjax still has something in the tank and as a split back with real threats on the outside, he is going to be a monster.

SJax running behind a competent O-Line and not having to face 8 guys in the box has the potential to be something very good. Would not be shocked at all to see him put up better numbers than what Turner did in his first year.

Bushrod signs with the bears....the Saints must have some real faith in this O-line

thid could be a disaster

a disaster for the bears? any decent service of nfl has said that bears signing was a joke for that much $$ and hes not much better if at all then webb. just a product of brees getting rid of the ball fast.

that sjax signing to me is the best sign of FA to really help put a team over the top coupled with gonzo returning. now they can focus on defense in draft. they needed a RB badly, GB is on drugs for not getting him. I would say only seattle acquiring harvin was better but they had to give up a 1st rounder.

a disaster for the bears? any decent service of nfl has said that bears signing was a joke for that much $$ and hes not much better if at all then webb. just a product of brees getting rid of the ball fast.
disaster for saints...we have drafted or gotten the best o-line players via the most economical way the most recent years...now?
no one left

i hope drew is happy

but yes he was a mediocre dude that was overpaid like u said...there wasnt much out there for LT and he got paid

I will say that the Saints HAVE been a plug and play team as far as the O-Line....so if Charles Brown can do it,,,so be it

Shit they drafted him to BE it

lions retain delmas which was huge...still need a de, cb, and now ot badly. will get one of those at #5 for sure. will still leave 2 huge holes, could possibly fill in 2nd round.

for some reason i think these guys love Fox to man the LT spot even though he has never played and they will draft a d end in first then corner. just a wild guess

1. ansah
2. milliner
3. fisher/joeckel

only guys we should be looking at now

s-jax, c'mon. Old running backs always suck, it's an NFL absolute.

Too much is going on too fast. Joe is confused.

It feels like the Birds have remade half their roster.

At least the Browns have ... wait, shit, the Browns have done damn near nothing at all. I mean, they admitted their DL was a nightmare, but we all knew that.

And I can't even keep up with the rest of it.

Too much is going on too fast. Joe is confused.

It feels like the Birds have remade half their roster.

At least the Browns have ... wait, shit, the Browns have done damn near nothing at all. I mean, they admitted their DL was a nightmare, but we all knew that.

And I can't even keep up with the rest of it.
they got a good D Joe

Patriots sign adrian wilson yesterday ,, and today signed Talib for 1 year..

So the market was definitely on the Patriots' side, but Talib opted to take one year and see if things change next year. -

Lol

good luck with that one
If he comes at a discount, I am fine with it

Keenan Lewis was the bacon, so this is just the grits

he cannot command big money so at a discount it would be ok

He was best under Ryan anyway, so at least there is that

If he comes at a discount, I am fine with it

Keenan Lewis was the bacon, so this is just the grits

he cannot command big money so at a discount it would be ok

He was best under Ryan anyway, so at least there is that

He could pay the team he was playing for to play and it still wouldnt be worth it

Back