Offseason News.....

A team that trades a first and second round pick for 8 wins from Carson Palmer over 2 years doesnt deserve any kind of benefit of any doubt

Palmer sux but at least he can throw fitz some deep balls. Think it makes him a relevant fantasy player

just because a guy doesn't work out doesn't mean the intelligence behind the pick was necessarily bad
Will you please relay this to every NBA fan regarding the darko pick? I hate that Dumars gets shit for it, he was the consensus #2 at the time... Any GM would've taken him.

still whiffing number 1 is gonna sting

I hear the rational thoughts/defense...i get it

You may be right, could be right....

It is the fact that when a team picks there a bit, and dont find gold.....they get blasted

The Saints picked Reggie Bush 1 overall......woulda been a shit pick if not for a 1000 things that fell right and the results(hell some could say it WAS a shit pick)

Shake off the criticism...1 picks overall bring em
Bush was 2, Mario Williams was 1

Nnamdi to San Fran it appears....for 1.3 million. Not sure why the Saints didnt pony that up...or maybe Nnamdi wanted back to the westttsiiiiiiiideeeeeeeeee

Lol. This is patently false
How? Just bc the guys behind him panned out and he didn't doesn't make it Dumars fault for drafting him. ESPN the Mag even had him on the cover with the title Who's # 2? Well Before the draft, as he was considered the #2 prospect

Plenty of people hand Anthony #2. But Dumars had prince. That's like being offered an f150 or a Porsche and taking the f150 because you already have a 2 door civic

Wasn't darko making post moves on chairs during his workouts? I recall bill Simmons making a joke of this. Unless it was later on n some other foreign big man

Rolo will 100% turn in to Ray Lewis Mach 2 in Baltimore

Rolo a solid inside backer if he has tackles to keep blockers off him and isn't asked to ever play coverage.

Not exactly what we hoped for @ #8 in draft...yea, he's also one more arrest from never playing again.

Back