Official US Open In-Game

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
2 Days away. I am dumb so I am taking Nadal +220 to win it all. Should have taken it after Montreal like I wanted to but didn't. He is playing great tennis right now.

Also for the championship matches today:

Melzer on a hot streak. Thinking of riding along with him. Not decided. Also thinking of backing Halep. Can't decide yet

If Monfilis plays in the US Open, he is a good fade opportunity 1st Round. Hes in major pain and if I were to guess he might withdraw today. Abdominal pain. Hasn't hit a serve over 85 MPH since it started hapenning this game

Stupid. Waited on seeing what Melzer was going to do and then decided I wanted Halep. But it went from +100 to -120 so I stayed away. Dumb dumb dumb

Don't worry GLB. Tomorrow is the beginning of the best tennis tournament the tour has to offer.

I'll have plays and possible analysis up later this evening.

Lets get it

US Open Record - 0-0 (+/- $0.00)

8:10am PST start time - Struff/Rufin OVER 38.5 (-103) - $51.50 to win $50

8:10am PST start time - Krunic ML (+149) $50 to win $74.50 and Krunic -1.5 sets (+338) $15 to win $50.70
8:10am PST start time - Krunic ML (+171) $25 to win $42.50 (yes I added more to Krunic)
8:10am PST start time - Mary-Achleitner ML (+604) $25 to win $151

good luck good luck

Last edited:
11 AM Matches

Bernard Tomic -5 vs. Albert Ramos
Daniel Evans +7.5 vs. Kei Nishikori & Daniel Evans +715
Sofia Arvidsson +140
Kaia Kanepi -3.5
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner +600 - Rybarikova got a little back injury. Praying she retires.
Agnieszka Radwanska -8
Loudres Dominguez-Lino +3.5 & +158
Aleksandra Krunic +2.5 & +155

On Kanepi and Tomic as well. Took a small wager on Lauren Davis. Navarro has been struggling a bit lately.

Fuckin' drunk as shit that night and was laughing my ass off. Back to back "dies".

Back