US Open - 2022 Official Thread & In-Game

Certainly didn't think Berrettini would sleepwalk today, figured he got that out of the way on Sunday. And Casper is playing perfect tennis...hesitated on adding that over but had no clue it would go like this!

This is by far the strangest thing I've seen on tv this week and I watch a lot of true crime

Love that my fam finally give a shit about tennis w/new blood though. It's been so saturated casual fans didn't give a shit

Fed #2 a real top G. But we’re not talking about the guy who beat Andy Roddick 10 times.

Ginger Jack stinking it up. I put a few hundo on the kid let’s get him going.
Who's the kid? One is 19 and the other is 20

One person can go from rags to riches for networks in one match. Golf and tennis are perfect

There’s only one guy who could have saved the ratings from a GOATless final and he hurt his knee last night. Sad!!

There’s only one guy who could have saved the ratings from a GOATless final and he hurt his knee last night. Sad!!
Ratings are higher than ever though

Probably since a ton of states have legalized gambling

Neither will Nick after last night. His watch factor got destroyed by that match

I'm pretty Sinner rang my doorbell last week and asked if I was familiar with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
After softball one night a bunch of years ago..we're all by the cooler drink in and two kids walk up to preach the word. Buddy said he'd hire them for marketing just because they had those ballz

Back