Odd line...any thoughts on this

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Brooklyn @ Houston -5

Feel like this is bait. Everybody and their mother is going to be on Houston, probably at the very least 80%. Usually I love to make plays on a game like this if the Nets were the home team, but that isn't the case here. Am I missing something? Is Houston going to be missing anybody tonight?

your betting on Harden plain n simple....... will he go 1-17 like in Orlando n they lose or hit whatever he hit vs memphis n they win....... Brooklyn isnt a great defending team so its basically does Harden n Co knock enough shots cuz they will get the looks....... tough to bet against Hou right now with the way hes playing and they need every win they can

I do like rockets getting route out of way in last game wo the three injured listed above, so they could psychologically chill for this game, yet win in end.

Harden annoys me, I wish he could be defended effectively

down to 4.5 with 85% of bets on Houston. gonna have to take the point here and roll with the books, this def smells

D-wow....I watched the Nets play the other night and I do not agree with Noles...I think they are a good defensive team, They held the celtics to 102 and never stopped defending the entire game....Harden has to come back to earth at some time, he is godlike currently....i agree with you on taking the points....all that said i am not aware of their ability home vs road, they were home against C's and after watching 1h the second half nets bet to hedge my c's bet was easy to do and obvious

Nets are imploding in the third.

It was a soft HT line, imo, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Typical Harden

9-12 from inside the line

2-11 on threes

The usual FT's.

Love to see them put him on the wing and get him in transition(w/o the ball)... guys could average 40 a game staying away from those 3 pt shots.

It was -6. Adjusts to +2 for the game. Was up by 5-6 inside a minute in regulation. Was also up by 7 with 1:28 left in OT.

Rockets got Gordon back and his plus minus was excellent. Tucker's was awful. Hardens was a negative as well albeit in one heck of a scoring performance.

Brooklyn @ Houston -5

Feel like this is bait. Everybody and their mother is going to be on Houston, probably at the very least 80%. Usually I love to make plays on a game like this if the Nets were the home team, but that isn't the case here. Am I missing something? Is Houston going to be missing anybody tonight?

Major props for scoping this one out. Its not ez to do.

Back