October 23 Preseason

SF_capper

CTG addict
10-3 preseason posted
+12.9 units

gonna be on Nets and under, Utah, Houston Over, and Warriors OVER

will post lines when I get them

houston's been preaching to run more and they already have a potent offense against this porous Memphis D and running team

Keep your head up bro, hopefully they can turn it up a notch in the 2nd half and cover for us.

Not looking that well right now but hey, far from over.

playin with bookie money, played utah for 6. utah players (deron williams) was complaining about how they're not getting enough time together o nthe court. boozer just coming back. Also, LA has had those fires, so they have bigger things to worry about.

good start for u betting against my fakers. I think we see a lot of Karl tonight for the lakers as well as Javaris. Which is a good thing for you.

The lakers game is on nba tv by the way. You might be able to watch it on nba.com as well

Lakers look good awful.

21 - 4 with boozer goin to the line
Kobe is jacking up shots and looking dis interested

Nah man, live in the dirty south. Im a big Left coast fan, love the trojans and lakers (well kobe) hoping to move out that way. Damn the lakers look good awful..

well I truly think the LA fires have this team distracted. SOme people believe in this stuff, some don't, but 600 Miles of wildfires with thousands forced to leave their homes must have some influence. I gotta believe the Lakers players all know people who are being affected

26-8 with 2:20 left in the first. Lakers had 4 a minute ago, on pace for about 20 in the game

the fast paced triangle will get scratched

Warrios was my second fav play of the night. Sonics dont have nearly the weapons to hang for 4 quarters. I had the line if they played even minutes at GSW -10

Back