Observation pointing to a conclusion

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
When Portland beat the Knicks without covering it was the first time they did not cover in a win this season,. A ATS loss to Milwaukee seems likely

Honestly think I should have bet the game immediately. I usually wait but there are many secondary angles here supporting the play that I just dropped the ball. 4 in the morning I might as well wait but I am playing Milwaukee and will bet it in the morning

Just looked at them. Those refs honestly look fairly crummy for both teams but bottom line the situation for Milwaukee is just vastly better. Getting dressed and going down and locking in Milwaukee

Sorry but was held up making money on machines. My stupidy not betting the Bucks immediately meant I was looking at 6.5 this morning. I bought a half a point. Milwaukee is playing with massively better rest than Portland but I believe they have a tremendous look ahead to the Suns. Portland is sitting around looking ahead to GS. They are first in the West but Not for long and have not covered in their last 3 road games. Milwaukee's last game seemed SLOW almost if they were Waiting for some one. Need to study

Bucks with a tremendous 'look-ahead' to the 3-13 Suns, Tuck ?

Please enlighten me.

Back