no beaver ball today, fellas? natl tel. game too!!!

not a single hint of movement...line hasnt moved in 30 minutes...wow, nobody cares bout this shit!! its nationally televised and nobody is betting on it, whats the world come to?!

love this feedback guys!! this is turning into a personal diary! lol!! 78% fade if i play this...thats a lot of folks

Sack up and fade Sac.

I quit WNBA couple months ago if you faded the public all year in it you would have been obliterated.

NickFazekas said:
Sack up and fade Sac.

I quit WNBA couple months ago if you faded the public all year in it you would have been obliterated.

you saying i would have won or lost? spread is now at -7

interesting...the over is being pounded by the public yet the total hasnt moved from 142...i believe we have 1 play here

take houston +7 i cashed on this same matchup +6.5 my first wnba bet this year lol. That was like one of only 2 wins I had so I remember it well. Thompson is back now it should be good to go.

krunk favorties hit like 75% of the time, and wagerline consensus 70% or better were basically 95% winners all year long.

I faded the consensus for a few weeks and it made me look incredibly bad for a while

if you like the pick take houston. I like it, no reason to think they just get their ass kicked. especially if you can get +7.

jesus, linemovement is so sparatic in wnba!!! watching the pennies move every few minutes, but the total just dropped .5 points (and yeah, its a reverse)....as far as the side is concerned, taking into accnt that the whole public is on one side, after the line jumped to 7 it appears that more money is being spent on the dogs....w/ both these statements said, i feel a lot better bout the over than the side

shit yeah....HUGE public reversal on the total of this game...if anybody wants some televised action for this afternoon, i strongly recommend playing the under hou/sac!!!

lol....how do people watch this shit!?!??! this is the playoffs?!?! these teams are good!??! last time i saw such shitty play was watching a video of my 6th grade team!!! wow this is aweful!!!

nick...as you mentioned earlier, taking the wagerline public play of 70% or higher hits 95% of the time, had i taken this to heart, i would be on pace to winning both, not losing both...this is just pathetic "basketball"

Back