NLDS/ALDS Playoffs Discussion

They HAD to steal 3rd there, no debate. He absolutely wasn't going to get thrown out barring that garbage, and KC hasn't been close to touching the curve ball. That was the one way to put pressure on them to throw it. They had to manufacture that run.

no fucking way was a bad throw into LF the most likely chance for KC to score a run. C'mon man

no fucking way was a bad throw into LF the most likely chance for KC to score a run. C'mon man

That's what you got out of that? :rofl:

Eliminating the curveball/WP going to the backstop, jeeez, I even spelled it out. Did you read the third sentence?

They HAD to steal 3rd there, no debate. He absolutely wasn't going to get thrown out barring that garbage, and KC hasn't been close to touching the curve ball. That was the one way to put pressure on them to throw it. They had to manufacture that run.
LoL.
Had to steal third???

all they needed was him to get to 2nd, but Correa made it not matter. Congrats Astros

It was abundantly clear they can't hit the curveball. Being on 3rd takes that away, or makes it much more difficult to throw. How does that not register to you? Being on 2nd he's still staring at a k or a rolled over grounder on the curveball. Not so likely on 3rd.

Have you even watched the game or the series Duds?

This isn't rocket science, he's never been thrown out stealing, ever. Until that bs. At that point just today KC was 0-14, 7 k's when curveball was the final pitch of the at bat. They said as much. And he beat the throw by a long way.

Put pressure on them not to throw the curve then, and that's how you do it.

It was abundantly clear they can't hit the curveball. Being on 3rd takes that away, or makes it much more difficult to throw. How does that not register to you? Being on 2nd he's still staring at a k or a rolled over grounder on the curveball. Not so likely on 3rd.

that wouldn't have eliminated the curve at all lol

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous.

I dont care who the runner is, its just getting too cute and it goes against basic principle.

You are taught at a young age in baseball to never make the first or third out at third base.

Have you even watched the game or the series Duds?

This isn't rocket science, he's never been thrown out stealing, ever. Until that bs. At that point just today KC was 0-14, 7 k's when curveball was the final pitch of the at bat. They said as much. And he beat the throw by a long way.

Put pressure on them not to throw the curve then, and that's how you do it.
Yes I have watched big boy
U should stick to watching soccer by the pool.
Why would that eliminate a fucking curveball. Holy fuck

You are taught at a young age in baseball to never make the first or third out at third base.

This.

these small ball type manufacturing runs bullshit gets on my nerves

get a fucking hit.... if you cant have a nice flight home

You guys should just apply for calling the game as well I guess, they seemed to agree.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick to the elementary rule of with two outs and on second. I'm not making the last out at 3rd.
Single scores me from second.

And if you don't think I know making the 3rd out at 3rd base is the biggest no no in the game, you guys must really think I'm an idiot.

That was the one reason Gore was in there though, and barring that outlandish shit, he was safe by a mile

And if you don't think I know making the 3rd out at 3rd base is the biggest no no in the game, you guys must really think I'm an idiot.

That was the one reason Gore was in there though, and barring that outlandish shit, he was safe by a mile
Yes he needed to get to third so a pass ball woulda scored him. Uh huh

Fair enough, but it's one thing to say you like the aggressiveness, it's another to say they HAD to steal 3rd and that there is no debate. That statement was just ludicrous.

That, or a better chance at hitter seeing a fastball

This is how Yost has managed the last two seasons, change now?
I haven't watched 100 games managed by host and neither have u. So I don't know if he likes to steal third with two outs looking for the pass ball run

Fair enough, but it's one thing to say you like the aggressiveness, it's another to say they HAD to steal 3rd and that there is no debate. That statement was just ludicrous.

Statement was made because that's what Gore did for them for better part of a couple years now, pretty much why he exists on that team

Statement was made because that's what Gore did for them for better part of a couple years now, pretty much why he exists on that team

Doesn't make the statement right. It was clearly a debatable call to steal there. Evidenced by this thread and you being the only one in your camp.

just because you do something wrong for years doesn't mean its right.... haven't you learned this already from past relationships?

Doesn't make the statement right. It was clearly a debatable call to steal there. Evidenced by this thread and you being the only one in your camp.

Jesus, I don't care. You're right Larry, gotta be music to your screen

Jesus, I don't care. You're right Larry, gotta be music to your screen

Try to turn it around on me...atta boy, par for the course. You're the one arguing in here, not me. I simply said it was debatable...which it is.

Back