***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

No Fernandez can seriously go fuck himself. Fucking piece of shit!!!

I don’t even know who he is, not good choice for 9th:, stop saying such mean things about players pal. Manager has to put them in advantageous positions for success, which he did not. Shildt handled that game like he didn’t realize Carlos was unavailable!

Please tell me you bet it and you not this mad just cause cardinals lost?? Lol

Last time I trusted Bridgewater he ran off with my woman AND my van. And it was a full-sized van, too! Not none of this minivan crap.

I don’t even know who he is, not good choice for 9th:, stop saying such mean things about players pal. Manager has to put them in advantageous positions for success, which he did not. Shildt handled that game like he didn’t realize Carlos was unavailable!

Please tell me you bet it and you not this mad just cause cardinals lost?? Lol

Where was this sort of sympathy for Coghlin?

So much parity in football that refs end up deciding a lot

I starting saying long time ago when all these rule changes or “enforcement” of alleged rules already on books that they were steering this league in a direction where the outcome can easily be decided by refs, just in time for legalized gambling. You think that a coincidence?? I’m not big conspiracy guy but I do not!!

Honest question. Is it Mahomes or Reid? Half the time these dudes wide open. KC just has a qb not with a noodle arm finally

Back