***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

youve never had gauc?

This is one of the craziest thing ive heard in 2019

Yesterday my old lady told me she had never tried apple cider. I thought that was really odd! Lol. Not like it greatest thing in the world, just sounded weird that she never tried in 34 years!! Lol

Yesterday my old lady told me she had never tried apple cider. I thought that was really odd! Lol. Not like it greatest thing in the world, just sounded weird that she never tried in 34 years!! Lol

thats odd but avocado is remarkable

NFL passing records are like home run records now who cares offense is inflated. Im more impressed by the guys who get their records broken

My g/f coming over tonight. I'm going to tell her this. And then ask her if there's anything she's never tried before ;)

Nice strategy. Mine never tried a 3 way (with 2 girls anyways, she prob been gang banged! Lol) don’t think I can change her mind, I’ve tried even w X, didn’t work!! lol. She too jelly for me to pull that off!

You my friend, would not make the cut to our work restaurant club.

Avocados are the best thing mother nature has given us. They are excellent. I could eat one everyday

do you also eat your steak medium well?

FFS MATE

Wait wtf does that have to do with steak

I see it medium rare, and not this medium rare plus bullshit either

why couldnt I make the cut for work restaurant, I recommended a wonderful spanish restaurant for you

My palate is award winning

NFL passing records are like home run records now who cares offense is inflated. Im more impressed by the guys who get their records broken

Def. but the guy putting up the biggest numbers still impressive., I think the only fair way to judge it is basing off how they stack up against rest of league.

In fairness to fat Andy his other QBs have never been world beaters. He turned so pretty average guys (imo) into all pro caliber. Now he got most talented guy I ever seen and ya see the results.
Thats what im getting at. These schemes hes running are elite

In fairness to fat Andy his other QBs have never been world beaters. He turned so pretty average guys (imo) into all pro caliber. Now he got most talented guy I ever seen and ya see the results.
Andy always seemed to prefer stretching the field horizontally with Alex Smith. Good defenses would figure out they could cheat a safety in and not get burned.

This offense now stretches in an almost hyper way both vertically and horizontally thanks to Mahomes arm and vision

Thats what im getting at. These schemes hes running are elite

Absolutely. Imo he always been one of best offensive minds we have, might not be the best in game but guy knows offense. How many other coaches have had that level of success scoring on hoody defenses? A guy from his tree lit them up in SB but that was 1 game. I think it fair to say Andy Reid offense the biggest reason they brought in that headache AB! As great pats D is hoody knows gonna have to score 30ish to beat KC!!

So Jax held Watson to 159 yards passing but they didn't trust the D enough to kick the XP and send it into OT?

Back