***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

@austinhous we know thx to you that marrone only covers at 1 pm...so does that mean his primetime ats is shit? I can only recall last year‘s blowout in tenny atm jags are so rarely primetime

@austinhous we know thx to you that marrone only covers at 1 pm...so does that mean his primetime ats is shit? I can only recall last year‘s blowout in tenny atm jags are so rarely primetime
yo, good question. I think there's home/road built into that. I'll check it out. The thing I like is that Tennessee is having to play consecutive division games on short rest. I know they both have short weeks, but it hasn't worked well for other road teams in that (albeit rare) situation. Vrabel has kicked the crap out of Marrone so far. It'll be a double-revenge angle. So there's that, too. And like 100% more game tape the Titans will have on Minshew now as well. Yeah, now that you mention it, might study this some more before just blindly diving in.

yo, good question. I think there's home/road built into that. I'll check it out. The thing I like is that Tennessee is having to play consecutive division games on short rest. I know they both have short weeks, but it hasn't worked well for other road teams in that (albeit rare) situation. Vrabel has kicked the crap out of Marrone so far. It'll be a double-revenge angle. So there's that, too. And like 100% more game tape the Titans will have on Minshew now as well. Yeah, now that you mention it, might study this some more before just blindly diving in.

But doesn‘t it also matter that Jags will have to travel too? Its not like they playin consec home games?

Whatever happens here I really wanna know why Webb warming up? I’m gonna be angry if they bring out worst pen guy in right now!!

Back