***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I will say the Seahawks secondary doesn't seem that great to me but hes probably gonna have some people talking if he keeps playing like this

Seahags secondary is dog shit imo but I didn’t hate him in college and he been there a minute now. I’d be shocked if he wasn’t at least cousins “good”.

I will say the Seahawks secondary doesn't seem that great to me but hes probably gonna have some people talking if he keeps playing like this

Secondary looks worse that they are b/c the nearly the entire starting D-line for Hawks aren't playing and we can't get any pressure.....Rudolph looks OK, but did get bailed out by his WR on that shitty 3rd down pass....of course, Moncrief cost him a pick

Can the CArdinals win? would be awesome
I hope they win. It would give Panthers a ton of value next week. I think Cardinals will be looking ahead to their first division game hosting Seattle in W4. Really want to back Carolina at a good number next Sunday.

Secondary looks worse that they are b/c the nearly the entire starting D-line for Hawks aren't playing and we can't get any pressure.....Rudolph looks OK, but did get bailed out by his WR on that shitty 3rd down pass....of course, Moncrief cost him a pick

really basing more of this on last weeks game

theyve looked ok today

I hope they win. It would give CAR a ton of value next week. I think Cardinals will be looking ahead to their first division game hosting Seattle in W4. Really want to back Carolina at a good number next Sunday.

I want carolina to go 0fer this year. Karma for losing to Tampa (my survivor pick - lol)

It's amazing the Packers are even winning this game. Getting every call and had a 21-0 lead and they continue to luck their way through this game.

Back