***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

i already have donks +8 in few teasers. Plus under. Just feel so good on those numbers not sure I need any more involvement. Lol

What drugs do you enjoy using for recreational purposes?

I’d be almost embarrassed to name them all!! Lol., Opiates, speed, blow, weed, opiates mixed w blow bout my favorite. anything but trippy shit but I mean not like I won’t eat mushrooms while on float trip!! Lol

stayed away from LA/DET because the Chargers don't play on turf, plus Sagarin had LA rank 9th versus DET ranked 24th in his rankings

seemed like a real short line with too much unknown

bank enjoy being young brother. when u get older a lot of that is off the table. one love tho

I’m a tortured soul, im far from some piece of shit non functioning drug addict but I’m fucked up. I ain’t ever been remotely happy without a bunch of substances in my body. I’m freaking 41 and it be the same if I make it to 61. Without some kinda high everything just a drag to me, on shit I can function and be relatively productive, lol.

I’m a tortured soul, im far from some piece of shit non functioning drug addict but I’m fucked up. I ain’t ever been remotely happy without a bunch of substances in my body. I’m freaking 41 and it be the same if I make it to 61. Without some kinda high everything just a drag to me, on shit I can function and be relatively productive, lol.

I feel ya bro. I use weed daily to function and really can't stand those who judge me when they haven't ever had to deal with something like BPD.

I feel ya bro. I use weed daily to function and really can't stand those who judge me when they haven't ever had to deal with something like BPD.

I wish to god weed did it for me, i love weed but actually smoking it not my favorites thing, lol. I do like edibles but I’m a hard drug type mofo unfortunately!! Lol

Jax o-line is broken and it starts with the o-line which cant protect or play without pens
you already know (I'm holding tits)! LOL yo, keep an eye on how hard that team is going right now, they got a short recovery time/turnaround to get ready for. that home field is going to make the difference on Thursday I think

Ty Long misses a second FG

Have to say in the CFL, he was a fantastic punter but inconsistent as a place kicker. I was really surprised when he won the job

you already know (I'm holding tits)! LOL yo, keep an eye on how hard that team is going right now, they got a short recovery time/turnaround to get ready for. that home field is going to make the difference on Thursday I think

If the o-line is giving an effort then im seriously worried

austinhous, who is that chick in your avitar? No disrespect if it's your wife or GF, but she's hot

I just feel bad for those type because they really probably just sad about themself on the inside

For all the things I might not have been blessed w I was blessed w incredible indifference for what ppl think bout me or the want to judge others. Nothing annoys me more than ppl who think it their duty to stick their noses into others ppls shit! Why should anyone care what I do long as I ain’t beating them senseless :)

Back