***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Tough, like I said, I had pack by 10 so it right along my line of thinking

I always try to look for momentum shifts and this looks like one to me. Only a half unit bc its a road game.

My only other interest in the game is the under which looks medium to well done at this point

Argument could easily be made for both sides. They both left points on the field. I just don’t like cousins and think he bound to fuck up more than succeed. He will look great when pack up 2 scores late tho so who to say where it lands?

Argument could easily be made for both sides. They both left points on the field. I just don’t like cousins and think he bound to fuck up more than succeed. He will look great when pack up 2 scores late tho so who to say where it lands?

Wonder if his parents were cousins. I mean I know at least one of them was

I always try to look for momentum shifts and this looks like one to me. Only a half unit bc its a road game.

My only other interest in the game is the under which looks medium to well done at this point

My feeling is pack d takes it right back but cousins a garbage time hero so I think it be super close to that.

Nobody cares, but plugged in Gould at kicker this week. Might keep him around for longer with this offense. Jalen Hurd hasn't even been involved yet! They getting Debo involved very well, though.

depend on who you bet in the late games. because if you got a Bears bet you gonna need drugs. lots and lots of drugs

Lmao. I have the under there, still debating on if I can ignore the rest advantage and play donks. No interest in bears. All over kc at -6.5 cause I’m a huge square at times!! :)

debating on if I can ignore the rest advantage and play donks
feel you. that rest advantage caught me off guard, as I already finished a shitload of two-teamers with Denver - based on their home record in the first three games of the season - going back about 20 years now...

Back