• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Now why didn't Lee attack the line like that all game......instead of waiting 5 yards deep for the blockers to get to him.

Please play Cooper Rush........except you won't get the ball back.
Fuck you Garrett. At least lose a nut on the sideline.

Please stop talking about Dallas timeouts left. They have done shit for 59 min, why keep this misery going.

ANd the Eagles suck so bad, to lose to these guys. pffffft.........

Most disappointing game I've seen from Dak. Missed all kinds of open guys. He lost a few million on his deal today.

Here in the great state, we put "For Sale" signs in the yard of the local high school coach that has sullied our alma mater's name.

Chris Carson and Duane Brown are both out for the season........load up on the 49ers when you are able..........

What does Mahomes say to Trubisky?

“Hey bro same class we in this together let’s keep learning.”

As opposed to “Damn man I’m killing it, you suck. They went all in your ass? Hahaha man good luck.”

Really really hope Henry can go next week for my Titans. They need him. Thinking it was a “strategic” move on their part to hold him out today and give him a better chance of playing closer to 100% next week rather than playing two games at less than optimal health, although hamstrings can be a problem

Think Texans are all in. Would rather Pitt have a shot than TN.

Not me, Houston would rather let Pitt in
Watson Hopkins and Fuller and Maybe Stills out.
I think they are waiting to see what KC does..... KC loses. I think they do try to get that potential NE matchup
But that opens the door for Pitt and Oak.
I could see Titans Pitt And Oak losing and Titans still get in and Hou gets Titans again next week

I really feel Hou would rather have the better team in to take try to take down KC

Also who would you rather have, since both will be in OH IO next year

Baker or joe burrow

Baker or joe burrow with a concussion

Baker or joe burrow with a ruptured shoulder

I think it's a clear answer on all 3

Also who would you rather have, since both will be in OH IO next year

Baker or joe burrow

Baker or joe burrow with a concussion

Baker or joe burrow with a ruptured shoulder

I think it's a clear answer on all 3
As I read somewhere yesterday.... tough day for Maker Bayfield yesterday watching the QB he'll be facing for years tear apart his alma...

Back