• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Dont Pat's need to win too?

Theres no trolling going on

They know they can win even if they spot the Fins 14+, it's trolling.

Noone can convince me otherwise.

1:42 left at the end of the first half with 3 timeouts and the ball at their own 35 yard line. Run a draw on the first play and not use any timeouts.

Tell me the last time New England did that when they know they receive the ball first to start the 2nd half.

would love to see the next gen stats bullshit on Prater's FG. That looked like it coul've been good from 70 at least.

OK. who do the Pats play without a bye? Who would they have (most likely) played with the bye?

I can't believe the Pats lost this game if they wanted to win.

Only acceptable long game here by bill

Is he knows they dont have it this year, wants brady to lose to a non elite team, so he can justify moving on next year

You think they done with lenny?

I thought that was just a minor talking point after last year‘s end of season disinterest from him and Yeldon. Yeldon left. Coughlin was super pissed but he‘s gone. Is there still conversation about it? I‘d be shocked. I‘m expecting Calais to go

I thought that was just a minor talking point after last year‘s end of season disinterest from him and Yeldon. Yeldon left. Coughlin was super pissed but he‘s gone. Is there still conversation about it? I‘d be shocked. I‘m expecting Calais to go

Hadnt heard anything mate

Just wondering cause I hsdnt followed it

OK. who do the Pats play without a bye? Who would they have (most likely) played with the bye?

I can't believe the Pats lost this game if they wanted to win.

Pittsburgh or
Tenny

Very slight Oakland

Then kc at home

If bye, they likely have kc at home, maybe houston or buff

Back