• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Jesus.....Seahawk injuries just piling up.....not sure they can even field an offense in teh 2nd half

I feel like this team always struggles with the Arizona home game when Zona sucks.

That they do......Arians owned the Hawks in Seattle.......Carson going to locker room..Prosisse already there.....Don't think Hawks win today

I feel like this team always struggles with the Arizona home game when Zona sucks.

It's not just a feeling...

Head to Head Trends

Cardinals are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.

Covers Hot Trend

Underdog is 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings.

Covers Hot Trend

Road team is 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

Covers Hot Trend

Cardinals are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Seattle.

Covers Hot Trend

Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Seattle.

Hopefully, the birds and over will be one of my few winners today...

Is it just me or are the kicks just moving crazy amounts (both hooks and fades) -- I don't ever remember seeing this much movement on kicks

Yeah, it's noticeable in a lot of games.

Just look at how many extra points are shanked.

Must be the stitches...

Raiders need too finish off the Chargers, beat Denver, then have Indy beat Jax, Houston beat Tenn and Baltimore beat Pitt next week and incredibly they'd slip into the #6 spot.

Raiders need too finish off the Chargers, beat Denver, then have Indy beat Jax, Houston beat Tenn and Baltimore beat Pitt next week and incredibly they'd slip into the #6 spot.
Then they meet the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. Two teams with the worst records and probably the highest handle laid on any game.

The Eagles are about to start suiting up the Philadelphia Chapter of the Punt, Pass and Kick winners...........and Dallas will still be behind.

Pitch to your backup RB 8 yards deep on third and short. Nice playcall. On the short side too, with two TEs with nothing to do on the right.

Even though I've lived out here for 35 years, I'm still a Bear's fan.

But the Donkey's need to sign up this Lock kid to a long term contract. He's got some good skills.

Back