• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

The touch was insane the receiver wasn't even in few when he threw it

Imo best td throw I can ever remember, it's always the bombs or quick throws thet get the highlights

But I love the ones like that, or elite to manningham in the sb, where the QB drops it on a dime with touch directly into the receivers belly

EXACTLY...teeed

Still the best throw I’ve ever seen and I don’t know if anyone can ever chance my mind is the TD Santonio catch from Big Ben in the Zona SB.

But love seeing these guys who can show a crazy level of skill like that...

EXACTLY...teeed

Still the best throw I’ve ever seen and I don’t know if anyone can ever chance my mind is the TD Santonio catch from Big Ben in the Zona SB.

But love seeing these guys who can show a crazy level of skill like that...

Yep that's a great one too, that's such a better sb than it gets remembered for

I see so many nfl guys on twitter making the joke that the Pat's are losing on purpose to prove they werent cheating

But that's not the play, they never got the tape, if anything this struggle proves if they dont have their cheating they can barely best the worst in the league...

pam oliver appears to be drunk. she spoke a lot of non-words and said that she misplaced her mic, which was why she wasn't on much first half....

Someone needs to design a play that goes about 20 yards middle of the field. Form a V wedge and just block and run behind on these Hail Marys.

Back