• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

If there is a way that a +10 dog in the NFL can lose in OT, it will happen to me tonight........

That timeout made zero sense

I actually thought is made a lot of sense.......Philly was going to try to burn a little more clocke and run one play and leave enough time to call TO and kick a FG if they connect on the play.........by calling timeout, the Giants put the Eagles in a situation where they may leave some time on the clock if they don't convert on 4th......good management by both teams, incluidng Philly punting

A playoff game in my league coming down to the wire, dude was down 30 with only Ertz going tonight. Lead is now under 8.

A playoff game in my league coming down to the wire, dude was down 30 with only Ertz going tonight. Lead is now under 8.

We going against Wentz......my co-owner is freaking out with OT, but there is just no way we lose........

Up against Lamar and Ingram in fantasy playoffs.......fukk me
It was very hard for me to start him. The fear of injury and early departure were very real. I also hate Thursday games when it comes to fantasy. I was so close to plugging in a Jimmy G, Goff, Tannehill Or Wentz. Whew! Ride the horses that got you there luckily won out!

Jesus, Tanneyhill throwing 50 yards down the field once a half...totally different offense. How fucking bad was Mariota?

I think the gap between glazer and the other nfl insider guys outside schefty, is as big as the gap from tony romo to beth Bowen

How he got that new Pat's video is crazy

And the video itself is not a good look

I think the gap between glazer and the other nfl insider guys outside schefty, is as big as the gap from tony romo to beth Bowen

How he got that new Pat's video is crazy

And the video itself is not a good look

Glazer knows 60% of the players in the league...Schefty the same. Mort is the guy in with all the owners and has the best sources...but Glazer is a beast. Guy has MAD connections, totally agree.

Bears got fucked with that catch interference penalty. Patterson made a perfect play and gets penalized. Pure elephant shit!

That TD throw he made in the 2nd half of the KC game is still one of the best I’ve ever seen...stupid his touch on the football.
The touch was insane the receiver wasn't even in few when he threw it

Imo best td throw I can ever remember, it's always the bombs or quick throws thet get the highlights

But I love the ones like that, or elite to manningham in the sb, where the QB drops it on a dime with touch directly into the receivers belly

when watching redzone channel and having under plays, i find myself watching the clock to see how long its been without seeing those teams.

Back