• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

UVA basketball allowed fewer points in the 1H than Jax defense. The complete absence of tackling of gap integrity and of coverage is so embarrassing. Making normal guys look like superstars. Pathetic doesn‘t say enough

How much better the game would be if the players and coaches perfected their abilities, instead of trying to be referees.

They could have been on the debate team instead of the "sprints @6a.m. crowd".
So, tired of guys waving their arms on every close call.
If it was baseball , we'd see a guy on the 15day disabled listed for "shoulder---rotator cuff strain, throw the flag injury"

Seriously what kind of idiot calls a zero coverage blitz on 3rd and 10. A 10 year old playing Madden? Yes. Todd Wash? Yes.

After that whistle preventing the Pats scoring 6 I hope everyone can STFU about Pats always getting the calls

What a play call by kyle

Hes calling a perfect game
He did. Was insane.

On Kamara.....to me it looks like he lost his boyfriend Ingram. They need to run Murray more.

That punt rule is the rule I guess, but that was just odd all around

I’ve been to more Saints games than I can count.
I’ve NEVER seen so many 9er fans in my life...and not just dick riding locals from the 80s locally.
Was insane....that Cali money gobbled tickets up

He did. Was insane.

On Kamara.....to me it looks like he lost his boyfriend Ingram. They need to run Murray more.

That punt rule is the rule I guess, but that was just odd all around

I’ve been to more Saints games than I can count.
I’ve NEVER seen so many 9er fans in my life...and not just dick riding locals from the 80s locally.
Was insane....that Cali money gobbled tickets up
The ran Kamara a couple times inside the 3 yard line when they should've ran Murray. Not sure what they were thinking.

Mitch has better weapons. I don't think there's a team north of Miami with a worse receiving corp.

How the fuck does an NFL team only have 3 active WR for a game? Now with Jeffery hurt you’re screwed. Totally idiotic

Eagles do all those shenanigans to get the Giants to burn a timeout. Perhaps they should practice running plays...

I should have my logins taken away from me for what I did tonight. Had no intention of betting tonight and closed up my week. Then I got bored and somehow ended up with 3u on the Eagles..... I rarely go that big too.

Gambling is an addiction?

I should have my logins taken away from me for what I did tonight. Had no intention of betting tonight and closed up my week. Then I got bored and somehow ended up with 3u on the Eagles..... I rarely go that big too.

Gambling is an addiction?

We’ve all been there before @rambler882. Prime time games sometimes have a way of almost calling your name...so gross.

his week was a bummer. Did not feel like looking into games yesterday, half assed it, got my butt kicked, then got lured in by primetime haha. After getting back to about even. I think I like gambling from behind or something

So, in summary, the Eagles are NOT actually an analytics heavy team...as they decide not to go for 2 when the analytics say they should. Right Joe?

Back