• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

That dropped INT is the most Chiefs thing ever. When they lose 34-31 in ot, I’ll look back with hysterical maniacal laughter

Will the announcer please get off Mahomes' nuts JESUS. Like WOW OMFG he slid in bounds after getting the first down. SOOO FUCKING SMART!

Colts probably out of the playoffs with that loss. They lose tiebreakers to Pitt and Oak and their conference record is not good.

3-1 not good?
I don't see them winning the division. They have a loss at NO coming which will offset the Texans upcoming loss to NE. The Colts would need to win their other four and hope the Texans drop at least 1 to the Titans. The latter is possible but I don't see the former happening. I see the Texans finishing 10-6, the Colts 9-7 and losing tiebreakers to be just on the outside.

That was a butt fuckin....Texans with the home cookin for sure.....that was a mfn fumble no matter how you look at it....every call went to the soft ass Texans

I don't see them winning the division. They have a loss at NO coming which will offset the Texans upcoming loss to NE. The Colts would need to win their other four and hope the Texans drop at least 1 to the Titans. The latter is possible but I don't see the former happening. I see the Texans finishing 10-6, the Colts 9-7 and losing tiebreakers to be just on the outside.
Pretty quick to say Indy loses at NO

The "Twitter tout" situation is officially out of control, officially surpassing the tattoo situation in the NBA in ridiculousness.

Searching for nuggets on Twitter (injuries, weather, etc..) you have to wade through all these "Twitter touts" to get actual results. Dudes with 17 followers, looks like they just start an account and throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Add a quote about "bankroll management being key" into their bio along with a link to donate money.

Searching for nuggets on Twitter (injuries, weather, etc..) you have to wade through all these "Twitter touts" to get actual results. Dudes with 17 followers, looks like they just start an account and throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Add a quote about "bankroll management being key" into their bio along with a link to donate money.

gotta change my strategy I see..

Twitter is like dumpster diving...you know there's something of value in there somewhere but to find it you're forced to dig through mountains of rotting trash

Back