***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

O/U Kingsbury lasts?
The college game doesn't equate to the speed of the pros( my opinion)
Unless Kyler runs, he'll miss rcvrs.
Too bad as there are many Ags on the Cards.

Cardinals is such a clown franchise to capriciously first-round qbs while not addressing the unit protecting the qb

How bout hiring a coach who wasn’t even successful in college? That takes the fukkin Cake if ya ask me. We see very good college coaches do poorly in nfl, but they think this lifetime loser who doesn’t have the 1st clue how to protect his qb gonna succeed? Lol, yea right.

Had SF -0.5 1H +115

deep in opponent territory, down by 2, only seconds left on the clock, trailing by 2. all I needed was a field goal before the half. freakin' rookie Debo had to fumble though. he better learn

I'm gonna be pissed if TB covers as that made my list, just couldn't play JWinston
THe guy does shit for me.

I think I want SF RB Raheem Mostert on my dynasty team. Dude has serious speed out of the backfield. It's his 5th season and I never heard of him before today.

Killing me knowing those 4 points might be difference between me hitting this bet or not.

Same man im on them with you

Btw can we just freaking erect a statue for Jack? Dude is huge at this critical point of the season! Great stuff from Waino yesterday too

he didn't last one Alabama game.
I loved him in high school. Loved his dad at A&M. but this is a different game.

Then you put him out there w a bum coach who doesn’t understand the 1st thing about protecting the passer and he gonna wish he played baseball!

Back