***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Mike Evans heads to the bench after almost every play. He's clearly sick. Don't expect him to be much of a factor today.

This is ALL Gase...WTF can you criticize Sam for @brewers888 ?

This O Line is fucking dog shit. (We’re both Jets fans, relax gang)

Yeah Gase is more to blame but Sam was terrible. It’s only week one but that was a season defining loss. 16-0 lead with a 4-0 advantage on turnovers is a game you just do not lose.

It was obvious early on who the better team was but Buffalo did everything to give us that game and we choked it away. Twenty years with no offense and we hire Peyton Manning’s ball boy to change that. Again sorry for the rant but I’m infuriated with this nonsense.

Whats smart about blindly fading the public?

percentages
I could see it being a tool, but not the whole.
Based on numbers you could say there is a few points of value Miami. Throw in the fire sale they had, I couldn't play it.
Wait for the "public" to inflate the Ravens next week.

percentages
I could see it being a tool, but not the whole.
Based on numbers you could say there is a few points of value Miami. Throw in the fire sale they had, I couldn't play it.
Wait for the "public" to inflate the Ravens next week.

Sharps can move lines too obviously thus creating perceived value on the other side. Theres nothing specifically public about that. And i dont think its worth even looking at percentages you dont even know how accurate they are

And how often does that even come up? High percentage public moves line enough to allow other team to cover

Sharps can move lines too obviously thus creating perceived value on the other side. Theres nothing specifically public about that. And i dont think its worth even looking at percentages you dont even know how accurate they are
Why ask then?
You obviously know everything. SO, no discussion.

How the hell zona get ball back? I thought lines were gonna have 2 min drill to increase lead now cards about to score?

I wasnt asking lol nor did I ask for discussion. I was rhetorically responding to brewers’ post above. Jesus.
Jesus has little to do with football.
You can look at this board, which I personally try not to do until I've made my decisions, when the board is full of one play, you're the public. I won't blindly bet it, but if someone else wants to use it, so be it.

Jesus has little to do with football.
You can look at this board, which I personally try not to do until I've made my decisions, when the board is full of one play, you're the public. I won't blindly bet it, but if someone else wants to use it, so be it.

Its an expression.
CTG is like .01% of the betting public

Back