NHL Rd Two Playoffs

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
record when i get time

RD Two
55 Washington Capitals* +143 vs New York Rangers x1
55 Washington Capitals/New York Rangers* Over 5 +115 x1 value play here.. im going against the flow of cappers here. That series win by the Caps gave them a huge amount of confidence because imo they played outstanding hockey and dominated a good portion of that series. The Rangers non-dominance and lack of scoring against the Pens is concerning.

51 Calgary Flames* +1 -111 vs Anaheim Ducks x half
51 Calgary Flames* +170 vs Anaheim Ducks x half
51 Calgary Flames/Anaheim Ducks* Under 5½ -125 x1 ...I look for a defensive match tonite something like 3-2 or less one way or the other. Bought a net on the Flames.

on the wild over, health on the ducks...this game is the only game I see the flames winning

Thanks guys
Glen, I think ur correct in thinking this is another short series for the Ducks....but I see no reason that the Ducks want sweep this series also...I am a bit surprised to see the line move up though as I can see ur pt on playing the Flames

Player, let have a Big nite

BOL my friends

i forgot to post last nite but went 2-2 -0.4

Thurs
all x1
Tampa Bay Lightning -144
Under 5 -155
Minnesota Wild -115
Under 5-115

6 New York Rangers* -157 vs Washington Capitals x1
5 Washington Capitals/New York Rangers* Under 5 -167 x1...hard to lay these odds in the playoffs but it has to be done

7 Anaheim Ducks* -140 vs Calgary Flames x2
7 Anaheim Ducks/Calgary Flames* Under 5½ -128 x1

Thanks ProV, Hope ur having a good season my friend
GL

Tues
TB -151 x1
Under 5 -150 x1

Last edited:
Mon
56 New York Rangers* -135 vs Tampa Bay Lightning x1
55 Tampa Bay Lightning/New York Rangers* Over 4 -167 x1

Tues
57 Chicago Blackhawks* +116 vs Anaheim Ducks x2
57 Chicago Blackhawks/Anaheim Ducks* Over 5 -128 x2

1. 5/19/2015 9:05 PM NHL Hockey 57 Chicago Blackhawks* +110 vs Anaheim Ducks
  2. 5/19/2015 9:05 PM NHL Hockey 57 Chicago Blackhawks/Anaheim Ducks* Over 5 -135
Risking 100 To Win 266

The Blackhawks will bounce back from their 4-1 loss in Game 1.They come into tonight’s contest with a 13-3 record in their last 16 games following a defeat by 3 or more goals in the previous game.Chicago had been idle since completing a sweep of Minnesota in the conference semifinals on May 7, stormed out of the gate in the series opener and outshot Anaheim 16-7 in the first period but trailed 1-0 at intermission. The Blackhawks went on to suffer the loss, with former Smythe Trophy winner Richards scoring the lone goal off a turnover late in the middle session. Silfverberg, Thompson and D man Lindholm each recorded a goal and an assist for the Ducks, who improved to 9-1 this postseason. Perry was kept off the scoresheet, remaining at 15 points as he was overtaken by Tampa Bay's Johnson for the playoff scoring lead. Anaheim Anaheim owns a 6-0 record at home this postseason and a 5-0 mark when netting the game's first goal. Anaheim is 9-1 in playoffs this spring, losing one game in Calgary (4-0 at home)- over is 5-2-1 in last eight games. Chicago won four of last six games with Anaheim, winning three of last four games in this building; the road team won six of last eight series games- under is 8-2-1 in last 11 series games. Ducks Blackhawks won five of last six games they allowed four goals in Game 1, after they allowed seven goals in 4-game sweep of Minnesota; over is 7-2-2 in their last 11 games. Ducks blocked 22 shots in Game 1, a physical game where Anaheim outhit Chicago 44-34.

GO Hawks

Wed
59 New York Rangers* +115 vs Tampa Bay Lightning x1
59 New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning* Under 5½ -210 x1

par

1. 5/20/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 59 New York Rangers* +115 vs Tampa Bay Lightning
  2. 5/20/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 59 New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning* Under 5½ -210
Risking 100 To Win 215

had my head up my ass playing that damn under last nite!! :enraged:

Thur
62 Chicago Blackhawks* -147 vs Anaheim Ducks x1
61 Anaheim Ducks/Chicago Blackhawks* Over 5 -140 x1

par

1. 5/21/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 61 Anaheim Ducks/Chicago Blackhawks* Over 5 -140
  2. 5/21/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 62 Chicago Blackhawks* -150 vs Anaheim Ducks
Risking 100 To Win 186

SAT
Ducks -124 x1
Over 5 -130 x1
Both teams have lost three times apiece in these conference finals, alternating victories in a tense, well-played series. The Ducks have just one regulation loss in the entire postseason, but it was in Game 6, a 5-2 defeat that might have turned the series' momentum in the Blackhawks' favor heading back to Orange County.Should be a goodun
GLTA

Finals
Wed Game One
1 Chicago Blackhawks/Tampa Bay Lightning* Over 5 -142 x3...
The Blackhawks will start this series on the road in Tampa Bay on Wednesday night. These two teams are rather evenly matched, and it should be a fast paced series with a lot of excitement and scoring. Chicago has the championship experience, but Tampa has the home-ice advantage. The Lightning are a 1.5-goal favorite in Game 1, but the Blackhawks have the better odds to win the Cup (5/8 to 7/5), This should be a good one. While the the trend of fewer goals being scored later in the postseason really takes hold in the final, where the Under has been the predominant play for the better part of the previous seven Stanley Cup series. Teams have amassed a 16-26-6 O/U mark in those contests, the Under has been a particularly strong play over the previous three Stanley Cup finals, coming through in 10 of the 15 games.But these two goaltenders, Chicago's Corey Crawford and Tampa's Ben Bishop , have struggled at times this postseason, and this has the potential to be an offensive classic.As the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense.The Blackhawks and Lightning are not defense-first, trap teams. They are high-flying skilled teams that can produce breathtaking plays, and have done so on a number of occasions in the postseason.

Small play on the dog here but the trend are heavily against this play
1 Chicago Blackhawks* +114 vs Tampa Bay Lightning x half

691 Chicago Blackhawks (Series)* -125 vs Tampa Bay Lightning (Series) x2

GL and enjoy what should be/will be a great match

Back