NHL Playoffs So Far. THOUGHTS?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All.

First off, I'll bite tonight. NAS/DAL Over 5 EVEN. Nashville is 5-0 to the over last 5 trips to Dallas.

Tampa looks lost and done.

Over has been $$$ in Vegas/Sharks. Sharks goal tending looks almost scared out there!

That's all I got! Haha! Add if your seeing something as well during these playoffs!

GL To All! ---Vap:shake:

In-Game- Flames +145
Was gonna take em -115 before the game, but waited too long.
In-Game Nashville/Stars Over 3.5 +105
I'm a sucker. Can't help it!
:cheers3:

I am right there with you Jm. I'm interested in who The Sharks have in goal tonight. Jones looks lost...

I am right there with you Jm. I'm interested in who The Sharks have in goal tonight. Jones looks lost...

Vap, DeBoer has already confirmed that Martin Jones is starting tonight....think he did that right after game 3 in the post-game.

Vap, DeBoer has already confirmed that Martin Jones is starting tonight....think he did that right after game 3 in the post-game.

The issue is Dell is definitely worse

Jones has the yips, has had it all year really, but has a good history

No win situation really, they have such a stacked d corps too, so it's not like the goalies are being hung out

They needed to go get an experience backup at the deadline, plenty of guys who had contracts running out who could have been gotten for like a 4th rounder

Agree.

Let Dell Play! Let Dell Play! Let Dell Play!

YOU NEVER KNOW!

I have more faith in him than Jones. Jones looks lost out there!

Sigh...

The issue is Dell is definitely worse

Jones has the yips, has had it all year really, but has a good history

No win situation really, they have such a stacked d corps too, so it's not like the goalies are being hung out

They needed to go get an experience backup at the deadline, plenty of guys who had contracts running out who could have been gotten for like a 4th rounder

Think there may be some upper management pressure to stay with Jones because he’s under contract through 23-24

New day.... so what’s everyones thoughts on today’s games? Im liking Carolina and Vegas, may take the Over in Sj/Vegas game again also

Blues and Knights for sure...leaning Caps right now. I think they rebound from being embarrassed 5-0...maybe just a half unit

Peter DeBore is going with Martin Jones in San Hoser yet again tonight SO VGK should be "free money". VGK even and -1 1/2 +255 reverse puckline. also VGK to score 1st goal -110 :)

Back