NHL Playoffs IN GAME

Haven't been watching as closely with other game in ot

But vegas is playing the best game anyone has played so far in the playoffs and they are losing

Minny has 12 shots total and vegas is like a whirling dervish around the minny net

Wild barely holding on

Darnell Nurse is a real beast. Dude played 62 minutes of hockey. Giving his sister a run for best athlete in the family.

Kinds surprised he didnt go with freddy today

Must really not be ready
I think Jack’s confidence was there. He stole the game according to some last night, and I’d agree he kept him in there. Just ride him, I think he will struggle a little if we get out of the North. Freddy will be fresh in case. Also maybe he goes Freddy for game 5 at home if he wins to get to 3-1 tonight? Not entirely sure

Hyman hasn’t looked himself yet, hoping his hands catch up to his legs.

I'd stick with Campbell, only thought with freddy would be cause of the back to back, otherwise I ride Campbell

Plus i think finishing this series quick would be a big boost, considering the north started 4 days after every other division, have to want to make sure the north winner isnt going up against a rested team in final 4

I'd stick with Campbell, only thought with freddy would be cause of the back to back, otherwise I ride Campbell

Plus i think finishing this series quick would be a big boost, considering the north started 4 days after every other division, have to want to make sure the north winner isnt going up against a rested team in final 4
Yea you ride him, but also a chance to get freddy some playoff shots and pace up 3-1 and going home. In case something does happen, Jack’s not the most durable guy and he’s now playing every other day. If hyman doesn’t continue to progress move him back to the third line when Foligno is ready. So far, he’s done a more effective job on Matthews for the Habs

Yea you ride him, but also a chance to get freddy some playoff shots and pace up 3-1 and going home. In case something does happen, Jack’s not the most durable guy and he’s now playing every other day. If hyman doesn’t continue to progress move him back to the third line when Foligno is ready. So far, he’s done a more effective job on Matthews for the Habs
Ya agreed on hyman, foligno was great there in the regular season after hymans injury

He really bought in to Toronto and he mentioned how the development team really helped him. Long shot, but he stays on the cheap again that would be nice
That is kind of the benefit with guys like him who have sort of hit rock bottom and who had questionable work ethic

You're always gonna get 100% because he knows this was literally his last shot
Because it takes awhile for the narrative to catch back up on guys like him who struggled so bad, he will be cheap for another year at least, if kyle was smart hed lock him up for 2 years super cheap

That is kind of the benefit with guys like him who have sort of hit rock bottom and who had questionable work ethic

You're always gonna get 100% because he knows this was literally his last shot
Because it takes awhile for the narrative to catch back up on guys like him who struggled so bad, he will be cheap for another year at least, if kyle was smart hed lock him up for 2 years super cheap
yea that’s the hope. A deep playoff run would help as well

Back