NHL Playoffs IN GAME

could use the Bryson/Brooks meme with "another hyman opportunity" and "Maple leafs"

he's been pretty good since coming in, and his only real bad play leads to the game 5 ender

I legitimately think if montreal wins game 6 they win game 7
Can see it for sure. The trauma is real, but also the 23/33 of price’s play off games have had 2 or less. Jack wasn’t stellar today and I don’t know if that’s fatigue or what but the urgency will be there. Ksut sucks that you claw all the way back and play better for the last half of the game and that’s the play that gets tou.

73F1A950-6433-47DF-9C78-E31F4BB27797.jpeg
Hate that I’m at a BBQ and this is the TV in watching on. Could be at home with a 72” and surround sound

Did everyone else just get that Makayla Maroney commercial?? She’s aged nicely. 25 years old now so it hasn’t been creepy for 4-5 years.

2500 fans allowed at the Bell Centre...average price is going for 3k (~2450 USD)...not sure what kind of fans there will be, but that is a hefty price to get in.

Last edited:
2500 fans allowed at the Bell Centre...average price is going for 3k (~2450 USD)...not sure what kind of fans there will be, but that is a hefty price to get in.
Fans that won’t make a lot of noise and enjoy their wine and cheese plates

the Defining period has been the second in this series. We’ll see if it continues.

Back