NHL Playoff IN GAME

Fuck these cheater refs. Every time blues get some momentum they call some horse shit penalty. Fucking joke

I dont even think it's an emergency

He just doesnt want to be there, his quote the other day about not feeling the playoff intensity and stuff makes a lot more sense now

Must have been a tough decision

He just doesnt want to be there, his quote the other day about not feeling the playoff intensity and stuff makes a lot more sense now

Agree 100%. Dude called out the playoffs and how it wasn’t playoffs. Now he has an emergency

Then why would he go through the entire bubble experience in the first place if this was in his mind? I’ve read some say give him the benefit of the doubt and others say F him, he’s done as a Bruin. Definitely one of the odder things I remember happening in sports...

But I do agree as a $7M goalie...he can’t come back and be respected by his teammates as a Bruin unless it’s something absolutely mandatory for him to bail.

Then why would he go through the entire bubble experience in the first place if this was in his mind? I’ve read some say give him the benefit of the doubt and others say F him, he’s done as a Bruin. Definitely one of the odder things I remember happening in sports...

But I do agree as a $7M goalie...he can’t come back and be respected by his teammates as a Bruin unless it’s something absolutely mandatory for him to bail.

yeah i hope it's nothing serious, but in that case i think it's his last game in boston

Seems like a straight up coward to me. Bruins better off without him imo, I only say that cause the comments he made the other day you referred to. After hearing that if I’m on that team I wouldn’t have any interest in him being out there. We busting our balls and that clown talkin bout how it a exhibition and he doesn’t care about the results? Fuck that guy.

Last edited:
I doubt any of his teammates say anything publicly but how does Rask explain this them. If he does have legitimate family concerns thats different but it doesn't appear to be the case.

I doubt any of his teammates say anything publicly but how does Rask explain this them. If he does have legitimate family concerns thats different but it doesn't appear to be the case.

If he did then he wouldn’t have been there in 1st place. That would have been much easier to swallow if he sighted those and opted out from beginning.

Ya’ll think hawks gonna get a game? Kinda feel like Vegas sweeps, hawks blew their shot not taking the last game. Maybe Vegas gives one up after going 3-0 tonight?

Ya’ll think hawks gonna get a game? Kinda feel like Vegas sweeps, hawks blew their shot not taking the last game. Maybe Vegas gives one up after going 3-0 tonight?

saw VGK twice this year in person and was pretty impressed @DAL then they got shutout at home by CBJ. CHI is real fortunate to even be in this series considering what they did before the lockdown, may have finally drawn someone capable though they were in the last game iirc

saw VGK twice this year in person and was pretty impressed @DAL then they got shutout at home by CBJ. CHI is real fortunate to even be in this series considering what they did before the lockdown, may have finally drawn someone capable though they were in the last game iirc

Yea. I thought last game was the one that got away on them. Now I kinda expect Vegas to put this series on lock down. I really wasn’t as high on Vegas in reg season as most but I think they have looked fantastic in the bubble.

y'all may have been right about the CBJ offense. They look like they're on the kill each time they have a power play

Vegas finally breaks thru with the second goal! Man Crawford was really standing on his head to keep Hawks in this one!

I think blues will get back in series tonight, this 1st game I’m interested in backing them cause they finally showed me something last game. With no bias at all I can honestly say blues were the better team in game 2 but refs did them no favors with the ticky tack penalty calls everytime they were gaining momentum. Credit to Vancouver their power play been lethal but only even strength goal they scored in game 2 was the ot winner (2 pp goals and a short handed goal!). Blues gotta be better on the kill and their own pp but 5 on 5 they really controlled the action imo. My one real concern is Bennington has not been close to the guy he was for us last postseason, he has let in some soft goals and hasn’t made many great saves. I wouldn’t mind seeing Allen in net for real, he was great in the last round robin game against Dallas.

Isles are really impressive so far

Was way off on them in rd 1, moreso I thot florida would step up, but this is a dangerous team

Csn defend like torts has the bjs doing but have way more top end talent and depth up front

Isles are really impressive so far

Was way off on them in rd 1, moreso I thot florida would step up, but this is a dangerous team

Csn defend like torts has the bjs doing but have way more top end talent and depth up front

Havnt been watching this one but game 2 it sure looked to me like caps had no juice, the 1st period they came out with their hair on fire but after that initial onslaught they really lost steam. 2nd and 3rd periods they did not look good at all.

What do stars have to do to get a goal?!?!!? Jesus, hit the post, traffic all in front with loose puck. Gotta get one in!

I been laying the juice w Vegas all series but dunno if they gonna sweep or do the gentleman sweep and give one up today?

Had em as well. Was super entertaining game. You playing the Blues tonight with Allen in there?

Oh sweet. I was hoping they would go to Allen. And yes. I thought they controlled the action 5 on 5 last game. Really the best they have looked so far, just gotta stop taking penalties, although several were pretty weak garbage calls!

Jfc, Crawford is standing on his freaking head while Vegas goalie letting in some weak shit. This game should be like 3-1 Vegas instead of 2-1 hawks!

Back