NHL Playoff IN GAME

Blues are just dominating this game, they been winning 5 on 5 for several games now, tonight the special teams flexed on pp and more importantly the kill!! I seriously think blues in 6.

We are committing to many penalties tonight but that could be fatigue from the b2b. Best thing is the kill been fantastic and at least these penalties were deserved unlike game 2 where it was bunch of horse shit calls.

We are committing to many penalties tonight but that could be fatigue from the b2b. Best thing is the kill been fantastic and at least these penalties were deserved unlike game 2 where it was bunch of horse shit calls.
The notes are skating hard and showing why veterans matter in this league

I got no clue what gonna happen with Montreal/Philly 2marro.

I keep thinking dallas gonna take control of their series but they struggle to score every other game!!

I have little doubt nyi gonna put caps out their misery, caps just look slow and disinterested to me. They have no interest getting into a physical battle with isles it seems. They can’t wait to join that pussy bruins goalie Rask at home!!

Vegas surely will finish hawks off unless Crawford can be super human again!!

The notes are skating hard and showing why veterans matter in this league

They really punished Vancouver in games 2 and 3, I had no doubt they wouldn’t have the juice tonight and longer this series went the worse they gonna look. Blues havnt punished them as much tonight but they are totally dominating the zone time and the chances. I really don’t expect blues to lose another game this series.

I’m taking Vegas tomorrow

No doubt. I will have everything all day parlayed into then like I’ve done with blues last 2 nights! Only problem is I’m getting no sleep with all these pending parlays on these games going past midnight! Lol

3-1 doesn’t even represent the ass kicking blues put on tonight, they could easily have 4-5 goals at least.

Thoughts on Montreal/Philly? The last game wasn’t all that interesting but Philly did put on a nice defensive effort after getting embarrassed game 2. I just dunno what to think here, gm 2 confused me cause until then I thought Philly was gonna take this series fairly easily.

I do think carolina can bounce back from tonight’s collapse and still make this a series. I mean they not gonna win it but I think they can push it to 6 assuming Stal comes back?

Love this Avs team

Yea I have future on them going back before the shutdown. If blues thought Vancouver speed was hard to deal with they ain’t seen nothing yet! Lol. Of course I think it much more a case of blues not finding their game than Vancouver being a real problem.

Anyone have a good feel for what gonna happen in Canadians/flyers game? I’m lost there. Lean flyers but not confident. As I said game 2 really confused me. Cashed flyers game 3 but now I’m torn on whether they keep the pressure on or Canadians desperation out plays them like game 2? (Zig zag and all).

I think game 2 was a total fluke. I mean MTL scored more in that game than both teams combined in the prior two games. I think that's all we see of them this series.

Torn on Vegas tonight. You were skeptical the other day but I laid 2:1 anyway. Now I need to lay double that to chase but it's been a tight week with home improvements so not wanting to drop the $$ on the deposit. The same reason is keeping me off taking NYI for the sweep/chase.

I think game 2 was a total fluke. I mean MTL scored more in that game than both teams combined in the prior two games. I think that's all we see of them this series.

Torn on Vegas tonight. You were skeptical the other day but I laid 2:1 anyway. Now I need to lay double that to chase but it's been a tight week with home improvements so not wanting to drop the $$ on the deposit. The same reason is keeping me off taking NYI for the sweep/chase.

Appears you correct, I was all over Philly until that gm2, I did play them gm 3 but just wasn’t sure what to expect in this one so just passed.

I just don’t think Crawford can repeat that performance. I been tying Vegas to bunch of parlays all day! Lol. Feels kinda like Avs gm 4 where after yotes goalie was amazing to win game 3 he just couldn’t hold up to the continual onslaught. Think hawks in for a similar fate. Understand not wanting to lay the price, hence all the parlays for me! Lol

It just doesn’t look like caps are interested in getting involved with the physicality it would take for them to get into that series. I think they more interested in going home.

flames get a 6 on 4 with 21s left and I was freaking out.
Stars close the win.
Got my cardio in for the day.

I never play these player props but Tuch over 2.5 shots on goal seems like a good one! He has got more than that in 3 of the 4 games. 6 last game and 4 before that. The other Vegas guys I expect to get them all at 3.5 for their totals. I do like marchessault ov 3.5 at +110 (the Tuch one a little pricey at -135).

Really expect Vegas to bury them tonight. Surely they will have seen film and found where they need to go on Crawford in this one!

Viva Los Vegas!

That bull shit review cost me a extra 250 but whatever, I bet them live Every time hawks scored. Fuck the hawks.

I dunno how that not still a shot on goal even with the bs call? Tuch still shot it on goal. Stupid ass crap.

Back