NHL Playoff IN GAME

First the Horvat goal last night then the wenneberg goal! Love you playoffs

Bishop with an "Eddie the Eagle" move there. coming out and pushing it back to the opposing zone.

Boom Boom, Go, Boom Boom, Dallas, Boom boom, Stars.

Not as much fun as the Pantera version

It kinda a lose lose situation. If I stay in living room she will wake up and complain im not in bed. I go and watch in the bed and she complains everytime I cuss or move!! Lol

Fuck! 4-2, gives up a shorty, followed by a weak ass penalty. 4-4. Oleksiak scores late. Was hoping for that hack door -1.5 but nope. Should have won it with flying colours

I grabbed yotes +302 when they were down 1-0, had already bet them too, hoping they can get the next goal and I can take enough Avs live just to pay for those. Lol

seems like the teams who had low shot totals in the opener (CAR, ARI) made that their goal in the next game and it's worked

seems like the teams who had low shot totals in the opener (CAR, ARI) made that their goal in the next game and it's worked

I’m not sure blues can fix what ales them, they falling apart in every 3rd period, I think they coasted in not taking things seriously, like being the champs entitled them to something.

Where the hell can I watch the yotes/Avs game? These dickheads replaced it with the Philly game. Freaking bs

it certainly does, part of why it's so hard to repeat

I don’t think they in the condition these other teams. They look slow in every 3rd period. I expect they will come out hard tonight but if they don’t bury Vancouver before the 3rd and clinging to a 1 goal lead or tied I will prob bet Vancouver live.

Had to download nbc sports to my ruku but at least they didn’t try to charge me like jerkoff cbs or espn+!

I’m so scared McKinnin gonna do something special to steal this game yotes richly deserve (and I deserve to cash! Lol).

God the blues suck. I thought they would at least come out and play with fire early on. I was hoping they could get a lead so I could fade them live but no such like.

Jesus fucjin Christ these refs are pathetic. They have been calling the most ticky tack limp dick penalties on the blues. Fucking redic. This dumb bitch announcer says “she always appreciated refs being consistent”, whatever you dumb broad who don’t know Jack shit about hockey.

Back