NHL Playoff IN GAME

That's pretty cool, never heard of that type of line. So $110 to win $100 on +.75, they lose 3-2 & you only lose 55 of that? Seems like cheap insurance given they are only +118 to win & -235 at +1.5.

obviously a shootout loss hurts big time since there are other 60-minute lines so i imagine it includes everything until the result is decided, but losing only half is nice

obviously a shootout loss hurts big time since there are other 60-minute lines so i imagine it includes everything until the result is decided, but losing only half is nice
Aren’t asians for hockey 60 minutes only and not inclusive of OT?

I might be mixing it up, but if you had access to asians fonal result, you could make a killing.

Also Bettman is an admitted Islanders fan so I doubt he wants to help the Rangers. Don't worry as long as David Quinn is coaching them they aren't winning the Cup with the 80s Edmonton rosters.

I saw it live.

Guy dropped it in and had to take it back out

Definitely some sort of substance.

So fixed and I'm happy about it

Nhl being smart

No way bettman wanted this kid in Minnesota during a pandemic

I dont think it was heavier, think it had some kinda substance on it that was slippery and helped it

No Carolina Boston until tomorrow morning, so this may as well go until it's time for Vegas/Chicago.

So post lotto mock draft at the athetlic has

Lafreniere 1st, Byfield 2nd, stutzle 3rd

@B.A.R. @HUNT wings taking cole perfetti

4. Detroit Red Wings: Cole Perfetti, C, Saginaw-OHL

The draft starts to get interesting and more wide-open starting with Detroit’s pick. I’ve heard Lucas Raymond mentioned with the Red Wings, but a fair amount of sources seem to think the team likes Cole Perfetti a lot. His elite skill and hockey IQ with average feet and size has a lot of resemblance to Brayden Point, who Detroit GM Steve Yzerman picked during his tenure in Tampa Bay.

TB obv faster
What a wall of defense for the fighting bj's.
How'd they get 3 vs ML's?
Leafs just didnt finish

Shooting % 5on5 was lowest of any team so far, so some luck, some Columbus plays a great torts system which stifles offense

Last year they had the bread man to go alone with Dubois and duschene. Now it's really only Dubois

So post lotto mock draft at the athetlic has

Lafreniere 1st, Byfield 2nd, stutzle 3rd

@B.A.R. @HUNT wings taking cole perfetti

4. Detroit Red Wings: Cole Perfetti, C, Saginaw-OHL

The draft starts to get interesting and more wide-open starting with Detroit’s pick. I’ve heard Lucas Raymond mentioned with the Red Wings, but a fair amount of sources seem to think the team likes Cole Perfetti a lot. His elite skill and hockey IQ with average feet and size has a lot of resemblance to Brayden Point, who Detroit GM Steve Yzerman picked during his tenure in Tampa Bay.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers fuck things up and trade down for Byfield.

OT in Toronto again. Good game so far. Boston been a little unlucky with hitting numerous posts and crossbars.

OT in Toronto again. Good game so far. Boston been a little unlucky with hitting numerous posts and crossbars.
They’ve also been benefits of calls and non calls today. The second goal was the correct call and should be counted as a goal

They’ve also been benefits of calls and non calls today. The second goal was the correct call and should be counted as a goal

Why did CAR get penalized for that? The explanation baffled me...hand pass negated by goalie stoppage that wasn't really stoppage because the Bruins knocked it free. Goal counts & BTW, go sit in the box & feel shame. Then go figure they give up a fucking SH goal. PP's haven't done shit today.

Why did CAR get penalized for that? The explanation baffled me...hand pass negated by goalie stoppage that wasn't really stoppage because the Bruins knocked it free. Goal counts & BTW, go sit in the box & feel shame. Then go figure they give up a fucking SH goal. PP's haven't done shit today.
So immediately after the hand pass, it is negated by the fact that Mrazek had possession of the puck. To me, since the whistle hasn’t gone, it looked like he was sweeping up the puck to secure it and it slips through. If you watch one angle, he’s dragging his glove back and it slips out in the same direction. All failed challenges are penalties. The whistle not being blown plays a big factor and they challenged a missed stoppage from the hand pass. I don’t think you can challenge a ref took too long to blow a play dead, goalie has to secure that until it is blown dead

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers fuck things up and trade down for Byfield.
There are some scouting people who do think he has better potential

Hes almost a year younger than lafreniere and his numbers for his age are insanely good

Plus for rangers perspective they have so much wing depth, hes a center

I dont see it though, they would have to trade with the kings cause he ain't getting past 2, maybe like a 2% chance stutzle would go 2nd. So it would be kings and rags trading with each other, both gms going out on a limb, and what would kings even give up to move 1 spot?

So immediately after the hand pass, it is negated by the fact that Mrazek had possession of the puck. To me, since the whistle hasn’t gone, it looked like he was sweeping up the puck to secure it and it slips through. If you watch one angle, he’s dragging his glove back and it slips out in the same direction. All failed challenges are penalties. The whistle not being blown plays a big factor and they challenged a missed stoppage from the hand pass. I don’t think you can challenge a ref took too long to blow a play dead, goalie has to secure that until it is blown dead

Right on. Just seemed like insult to injury for the Canes on that. They got lucky that Pasternak made that shit pass on the blue line.

I thought unders might be a good play
0-2 so far. Hopefully, can get the AZ/AVS in under
Rest are under except I took Philly

1597276553001.png

feel like i made the right call taking the asian handicap on CAR, but brutal loss in 2OT with refs refusing to call penalties on BOS

BOS may not have been good again today, but that important CAR first line didn't seem to do a thing today and if they aren't good then idk how CAR wins the series. Maybe that President's Trophy was deserved after all

Back