NHL Playoff IN GAME

I have them and I also think at 10-1 or so its a good bet for them to win it all and this is coming from a Rangers fan who hates that franchise.

Right on. Beats me, just seem like tonight kinda a coin flip with both playing really well in the bubble so far. Might as well take the plus money.

Looks like a large portion of the world is on the leafs.
I’m thinking contrarian

I dunno what to think bout that one? I’m def not laying the chalk with leafs. I’m sure ppl thinking they way they pulled game 4 out their asses gonna give them all the momentum, which is certainly possible. I tend to think why were they in that position in the 1st place?!?!?

I dunno what to think bout that one? I’m def not laying the chalk with leafs. I’m sure ppl thinking they way they pulled game 4 out their asses gonna give them all the momentum, which is certainly possible. I tend to think why were they in that position in the 1st place?!?!?
Theyve been really unlucky with shooting %

They are an elite shooting team, but 5on5 are shooting under 3%

Value definitely with columbus though

I think leafs win, but they are being lined at a 68% chance of winning. I think in what is a neutral venue its 30 cents high

He's not the best coach in the league. He is good if you idiot proof the roster for him but when he has a say he shoves Tanner Glass on the ice every night. No doubt the Rangers downgraded big time but AV has his faults.
Every coach has faults

AV wins everywhere he goes

Every coach has faults

AV wins everywhere he goes

Yeah he definitely has won wherever he has been and I was probably wrong in wanting him gone. Heck even Torts was a good coach but his time was up. All I know is that Quinn is probably the worst coach in the history of the Rangers franchise and they are winning nothing under him.

I think leafs win, but they are being lined at a 68% chance of winning. I think in what is a neutral venue its 30 cents high

Yep, I think Leafs win too but can’t lay it.

One more thing regarding AV. Without Lundqvist carrying him he never wins anything in NY and the same might be true of his time with Vancouver with Luongo but you can't argue with his results overall.

I would take Columbus but I wonder about their mental state after that historic choke job the other night. Its one thing to blow a 3-0 lead but doing it in the last 3 minutes is unfathomable.

Tortorella is my favorite coach so I hope he wins but if he loses the press conference afterwards is going to be awesome.

I would take Columbus but I wonder about their mental state after that historic choke job the other night. Its one thing to blow a 3-0 lead but doing it in the last 3 minutes is unfathomable.

I dunno enough about them to know if they mentally tough enough to bounce back from that? I think leafs vastly more talented and should be riding huge wave of momentum but laying -160 with that bunch tough to swallow.

No clue bout blues/stars? Blues been more competitive in their losses to avs and vegas. Just being a homer hoping blues show some better play before entering their playoff game. I dunno how it shapes up to who they play win or lose this one?

Yeah he definitely has won wherever he has been and I was probably wrong in wanting him gone. Heck even Torts was a good coach but his time was up. All I know is that Quinn is probably the worst coach in the history of the Rangers franchise and they are winning nothing under him.
Ya, some guys time just runs out or dont mesh

Torts here in vancouver was a disaster from the start, but hes getting more out of c bus than almost anyone would

Quinn just makes bad lineup decisions, he didnt help kaako at all this year with how he treated him too

When edmonton got the mcdavid pick they fully cleaned house, realizing they couldnt let the clown committee keep running the show, it hasnt worked out but the idea was sound, wonder if rangers would do similar if they got lafreniere

sorry to all the Leafs fans

i'm not sure the winless round robin teams are going to be able to flip on the switch so easily

Looks like same kinda schedule, 4 games most days, couple with 5

No. 1 Philadelphia Flyers vs. No. 8 Montreal Canadiens
Wednesday, Aug. 12
: Montreal at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Friday, Aug. 14: Montreal at Philadelphia, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Sunday, Aug. 16: Philadelphia at Montreal, 8 p.m. ET – NBC
Tuesday, Aug. 18: Philadelphia at Montreal, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Wednesday, Aug. 19: Montreal at Philadelphia – TBD
*Friday, Aug. 21: Philadelphia at Montreal – TBD
*Sunday, Aug. 23: Montreal at Philadelphia – TBD

No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning vs. No. 7 Columbus Blue Jackets
Tuesday, Aug. 11
: Columbus at Tampa Bay, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Thursday, Aug. 13: Columbus at Tampa Bay, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Saturday, Aug. 15: Tampa Bay at Columbus, 7:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Monday, Aug. 17: Tampa Bay at Columbus, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Wednesday, Aug. 19: Columbus at Tampa Bay – TBD
*Friday, Aug. 21: Tampa Bay at Columbus – TBD
*Saturday, Aug. 22: Columbus at Tampa Bay – TBD

No. 3 Washington Capitals vs. No. 6 New York Islanders
Wednesday, Aug. 12
: NY Islanders at Washington, 3 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Friday, Aug. 14: NY Islanders at Washington, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Sunday, Aug. 16: Washington at NY Islanders, 12 p.m. ET – USA Network
Tuesday, Aug. 18: Washington at NY Islanders, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Thursday, Aug. 20: NY Islanders at Washington – TBD
*Saturday, Aug. 22: Washington at NY Islanders – TBD
*Sunday, Aug. 23: NY Islanders at Washington – TBD

No. 4 Boston Bruins vs. No. 5 Carolina Hurricanes
Tuesday, Aug. 11:
Carolina at Boston, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Thursday, Aug. 13: Carolina at Boston, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Saturday, Aug. 15: Boston at Carolina, 12 p.m ET – NBC
Monday, Aug. 17: Boston at Carolina, 8 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Wednesday, Aug. 19: Carolina at Boston – TBD
*Thursday, Aug. 20: Boston at Carolina – TBD
*Sunday, Aug. 23: Carolina at Boston – TBD

No. 1 Vegas Golden Knights vs. No. 8 Chicago Blackhawks
Tuesday, Aug. 11:
Chicago at Vegas, 10:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Thursday, Aug. 13: Chicago at Vegas, 5:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Saturday, Aug. 15: Vegas at Chicago, 8 p.m. ET – NBC
Sunday, Aug. 16: Vegas at Chicago, 6:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Tuesday, Aug. 18: Chicago at Vegas – TBD
*Thursday, Aug. 20: Vegas at Chicago – TBD
*Saturday, Aug. 22: Chicago at Vegas – TBD

No. 2 Colorado Avalanche vs. No. 7 Arizona Coyotes
Wednesday, Aug. 12:
Arizona at Colorado, 5:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Friday, Aug. 14: Arizona at Colorado, 2 p.m. ET – NHL Network
Saturday, Aug. 15: Colorado at Arizona, 3 p.m. ET – CNBC
Monday, Aug. 17: Colorado at Arizona, 5:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Wednesday, Aug. 19: Arizona at Colorado – TBD
*Friday, Aug. 21: Colorado at Arizona – TBD
*Sunday, Aug. 23: Arizona at Colorado – TBD

No. 3 Dallas Stars vs. No. 6 Calgary Flames
Tuesday, Aug. 11:
Calgary at Dallas, 5:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Thursday, Aug. 13: Calgary at Dallas, 10:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Friday, Aug. 14: Dallas at Calgary, 10:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Sunday, Aug. 16: Dallas at Calgary, 2 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Tuesday, Aug. 18: Calgary at Dallas – TBD
*Thursday, Aug. 20: Dallas at Calgary – TBD
*Saturday, Aug. 22: Dallas at Calgary – TBD

No. 4 St. Louis Blues vs. No. 5 Vancouver Canucks
Wednesday, Aug. 12:
Vancouver at St. Louis, 10:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
Friday, Aug. 14: Vancouver at St. Louis, 6:30 p.m. ET – NHL Network
Sunday, Aug. 16: St. Louis at Vancouver, 10:30 p.m. ET – CNBC
Monday, Aug. 17: St. Louis at Vancouver, 10:30 p.m. ET – NBCSN
*Wednesday, Aug. 19: Vancouver at St. Louis – TBD
*Friday, Aug. 21: St. Louis at Vancouver – TBD
*Sunday, Aug. 23: Vancouver at St. Louis – TBD

sorry to all the Leafs fans

i'm not sure the winless round robin teams are going to be able to flip on the switch so easily

Yeah the Bruins looked like shit & they face a team coming of a sweep. Although teams who swept last year in the playoffs didn't do so hot the next series. At least in the east I believe they all lost the following series. Means nothing to this year though.

I'd be pissed if I were a fan of CBJ, TB, COL or ARI. Look at those local start times! Good luck watching if you're a working Joe.

As a Bruins fan I know how pesky the Habs can be come playoff time so I'm playing it "safe" instead of getting greedy & going for -2.5.

hope you played it. Sounds like everybody got the CBJ side right and i wish i had read this ahead of time

GW what is +0.75 indicative of, a series or single game line? But fading Boston until they get their shit together (if), is not a bad way to go. They were faves in each RR game.

GW what is +0.75 indicative of, a series or single game line? But fading Boston until they get their shit together (if), is not a bad way to go. They were faves in each RR game.

that is game 1 line, so if they lose by a goal you lose half your bet

after an adrenaline rush of multiple game days, we have a day break.
I have no wagers today. Feels strange.
Russian table tennis , anyone?

after an adrenaline rush of multiple game days, we have a day break.
I have no wagers today. Feels strange.
Russian table tennis , anyone?

The 13 hour days of hockey last week was awesome. Today has been a real let down. But at least the draft lottery is tonight. Crazy a team one Nashville or Pittsburgh could get the #1 pick.

For something that wasn’t planned and quite straight forward, this whole process didn’t need to take 20 minutes to get set up

that is game 1 line, so if they lose by a goal you lose half your bet

That's pretty cool, never heard of that type of line. So $110 to win $100 on +.75, they lose 3-2 & you only lose 55 of that? Seems like cheap insurance given they are only +118 to win & -235 at +1.5.

Back