NHL Off-season Thread

Ottawa gets DeBrincat and Chicago gets a bag of hockey tape

Honestly this is a player you can build a franchise around, the Hawks CANNOT miss in this draft
I dont get this unless kane gets moved this summer too

You guys should be tanking for Bedard if you're trading 24 year olds who have put up 40 twice

I dont get this unless kane gets moved this summer too

You guys should be tanking for Bedard if you're trading 24 year olds who have put up 40 twice
Maybe they’ll get the next Lemieux and Gretzky I don’t fucking know. I’d be laughing my fat ass off if it wasn’t my team and so silly.

It's an incredible deal for sens

24 year old, fits in perfect with their young core, they arent a contender yet, but pieces are there

Tkachuk, debrincat, stutzle, Batherson, Norris, chabot

Marty Brodeur swapped his wife for her sister than married her

Jerry and George couldnt even figure out how to do the roommate switch

Btw Teed I sort of plagiarized a cfl comment of yours but reworded it per Hulu’s request
I feel like anything in the cfl syndicate thread is there to be taken to twitter on the cody fajardo fan account, I'm honored to be a part of the account in a small way

Thinking out loud… could the hawks pair Jones and Kane as some sort of package and the Hawks keep some of the contracts?

Thinking out loud… could the hawks pair Jones and Kane as some sort of package and the Hawks keep some of the contracts?
You can retain a percentage up to 50% on two contracts, so unless they already have one they could

Think jones lowers kanes value tho

Back