NHL - 3 Game Road Trip, fade system

Nothing wrong with ending the year still up +100 units charvik!
Looking forward to next year's chase!

Last play of the year!

YTD: 138-5, +135.61u

Saturday:
Flames ML -155, play against Wild 20.25 units to win 3.56 (leg 3/3)

:cheers: <!-- / message -->
:down: Ended the season on a sour note... oh well.

YTD: 138-6, +102.31u

Still a success...

This is my first time really looking at this thread, but it def. looks interesting

What I don't really get is...why are you risking say, 7.6 units on a certain team to win 1 unit?

I havent seen a ML that high...or is it, you're risking 7.6 to win (say 5.5 units) but in reality its only 1 unit profit for the series

Is that it? Thanks

Congrats Charvik

Congratulations Charvik. I'm new here and read the thread now. 102 units earned in any sports season is absolutely fabulous! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

:bow:

This is my first time really looking at this thread, but it def. looks interesting

What I don't really get is...why are you risking say, 7.6 units on a certain team to win 1 unit?

I havent seen a ML that high...or is it, you're risking 7.6 to win (say 5.5 units) but in reality its only 1 unit profit for the series

Is that it? Thanks

Captain, you got it, when you lose a game in a series, your goal is to make that money back in the next game, so you have to risk more to get your losses back and the winnnings you wanted to get originally.

Hope this helps.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mofak7,

I would understand if charvik does not want to tell the world what his unit size was and hence how much money he won this hockey season considering the News this week that Bush's Gestapo (the FBI) has been illegally tapping phone lines, reading emails and reading financial records of ordinary americans like me and you.

Considering that they are using terror laws to illegally obtain personal data of americans that have nothing to do with terrorism, it's safe to assume that they are certainly combing through every website such as this one even if it's because they have nothing else to do.

Thanks Joe...

It was a good season and hopefully I will be able to tweak some more before next year.

I have had a horrible stretch of late nights working, so no time to post my plays for the playoffs...

Going to Paris for two weeks for "training", so I'll be quiet. Hopefully I can post some plays though, since France is 7 hours ahead of Houston.

:drink:

mofak7,

I would understand if charvik does not want to tell the world what his unit size was and hence how much money he won this hockey season considering the News this week that Bush's Gestapo (the FBI) has been illegally tapping phone lines, reading emails and reading financial records of ordinary americans like me and you.

Considering that they are using terror laws to illegally obtain personal data of americans that have nothing to do with terrorism, it's safe to assume that they are certainly combing through every website such as this one even if it's because they have nothing else to do.

umm... yeah, all posts for "educational purposes only". In no way do I condone gambling as it's a sin, yada yada yada... ;)

Back