NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

I need to walk away from a TV for them to score. Magically missed every Detroit goal so far. Had to drain the vein. I'll try it again here in a bit.

everytime I say it, it happens, so...

Funny, until tonight I was the Canucks' good luck charm. Every game I watched until tonight they'd won. The one I didn't they dropped--and, I actually watched the first two periods of that game and they were leading when I left.

But you need to start calling for a Penguins' win tomorrow, Bet.

What would you guys take 3rd period?

Over Under 1.5 goals -140 for the over, +120 for the under, Red Wings or Ducks ML @ -110 each

You crack me up, Capt. with these period plays.

And you may want to recheck that total, we're at 6 combined already.

Lol meant 1.5,

And....I gotta, I had a fucking garbage day

Why not take your medicine and get back at it tomorrow.

You can take the over with juice, hope for a Ducks goal then you have two outs with a tie or EN.

Don't see value anywhere on those plays.

I'm rolling with Ducks +100,

Red Wings win by 3 I lose, I can live with that - I do have a parlay alive with Nationals/Red Wings ML's so ..

Yeah, bounces can kill you in games, let alone periods. I don't f**k with those things.

Funny, Fondy had the White Sox as a nice plus-money play today and I thought about tailing just for the hell of it. Sure enough Burhle almost throws a perfect game.

To the person backing the Pens tomorrow at the prices available, I'd say

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Funny, I completely agree with you.

I have them for the series, so I won't play the ML tomorrow. No value there.

However, what I may do is play a tiny bit on the PL.

Washington has yet to lose a PL in the playoffs yet. That's a streak of seven straight. On the road, on a Friday night in Pittsburgh, I can see it.

Washington has yet to lose a PL in the playoffs yet.

Game 3 was the first time they were made a Dog in the playoffs, so on that count your statement is true; they haven't failed on the PL as a Dog (1-0 @ +1.5), but on the PL as a Fav (-1.5) they're 3-6. Nobody has made any money repeatedly taking Wash on the PL these playoffs.

Nobody has made any money repeatedly taking Wash on the PL these playoffs.

Exactly. Time for a Pens 3-0, 4-1, win.

Also, hope--a lot--that tomorrow goes under. It'll set up a nice juicy over on Saturday.

Gary Bettman, in his infinite wisdom, in an effort to get these teams on TV, has them playing Friday night in Pittsburgh and Saturday day in Washington.

The good news is the travel isn't that bad, it's a pretty quick flight. Still, this sets up matchup nightmares for Saturday because some guys will have to sit. Either that or everybody will be tired. With the way these teams play I expect a lot of chances on Saturday thanks to the occasional blown assignment or missed check.

Friday night in Pittsburgh and Saturday day in Washington.

Pitt's 3 day games these playoffs

3-6 in Philly
5-3 in Philly
2-3 in Wash (should've been at least 4 each)

I'll pray game 4 goes Under/ugly low scorer, and if so my game 5 bet is obvious

I'll pray game 4 goes Under/ugly low scorer, and if so my game 5 bet is obvious

Now you're on the trolley.

Go low, baby, low. Then go high, real high.

Good night/morning, Bet.

=)

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1457891 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid"> 02:29 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>#834 <INPUT id=plist_1457891 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1457891] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>Joe Public<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1457891", true); </SCRIPT>
Gabibbo's Finest

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1457891 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Good night/morning, Bet.

=)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7.29pm in NZ - time conversion rate to that post:cheers:

Dang Midnight @ me and Joe's house is nighttime for you in NZ,

Question is - are you a day ahead or a day behind?

Question is - are you a day ahead or a day behind?

Yeah, I've gotta admit, there are a couple of places where I just give up on knowing the time, Japan--well, most of Asia, really--Australia and NZ. You could tell me it's a week from Tuesday there right now and I'd be inclined to believe you.

You could tell me it's a week from Tuesday there right now and I'd be inclined to believe you.

My first question would be "So who won?"

I believe NZ is +16 hrs from EST

Autralia is a cluster fuck... they have time zones that are 30 minutes difference, its like Indy and not acknowledging DST just cuz they can

I believe NZ is +16 hrs from EST

Autralia is a cluster fuck... they have time zones that are 30 minutes difference, its like Indy and not acknowledging DST just cuz they can

Basically you're just confirming a level of complexity that surpasses Joe's capacity for total engagement.

If NZ is 16 from EST that means they're 19 from PST which basically suggests I should subtract five hours from the next day or some s**t like that.

I mean, do I really want to put in that much effort? Before you answer, remember, I'm an American.

lol.

Just for you Joe. In NZ, the big hand is on the 8 and the little hand is on the 7 right now... and thats Saturday AM

Just for you Joe. In NZ, the big hand is on the 8 and the little hand is on the 7 right now... and thats Saturday AM

Sweet Jesus, I must have read this thing four times before I got it. If I'd known there was math required on this site I might never have signed up. Right, five hours earlier, only tomorrow.

Only the Kiwis. Crazy f**kers.

Back