NHL 18-19 4% edge system up 40 units as of 4/1/19

team that STINKS (Hurricanes) vs a a team that DOESN'T (Devils) only thing IS Cory Schneider (confirmed) in goal for Devils
I really don't think too highly of the Devils either. Once you shut down their 1st line they have nothing.

Ton of plays tonight, have a few locked in right now. Lines will move a bit more and create other plays most likely. Stay tuned.

11/19 plays

Moneypuck
NYR -105
MTL -105
BUF +155
OTT +130
STL -155
TB +120
CGY -135
VAN +160

Accuscore
TOR -130
DAL -105
WSH +100
STL -155
CGY -135

Last edited:
1st Q +0 Line Play Tonight: EDM +145 (I HATE Playing Against My Team!) But...

$100 Bettor.

4-4-8 When Game Lines Are +160 or Higher With Edge Play Picks. +302.00

GL To All Tonight

I REALLY Dislike Cheering When My Favorite Team Loses...BUT...At +175...A Win Is A Win!

EDM 1st Q +0 Loss.

4-5-8 When Game Lines Are +160 or Higher With Edge Play Picks. +202.00

Another huge night of plays and disagreements. I do think Moneypuck is having an issue with calculating Washington and Nashville games. Absolutely no reason why other than a mistake that would create a 51/49 split. STL could very well end up winning but the predicted outcome makes no sense. Might be killing off MP edge plays of 10% or higher in some instances where I think there is an error. They have a disastrous win rate.

Moneypuck
MTL +125
DAL +160
PHI +110
CGY -110
STL +160

Accuscore
NJ -140
NYI +105
PIT -145
WSH -140
TOR -105
PHI +110
TB -155
STL +165

Might be more plays as a few teams are very close to 4 or 5%.

Last edited:
Boy I was a tad confused bout all this today! 1st Q Lines Today Were Dall +135 - STL +130

4-5-8 When Game Lines Are +160 or Higher With Edge Play Picks. +202.00

2 more 10% edge play losses. I will continue to track them but won't be actually counting them as plays nor will I bet on them most likely.

Black Friday plays

Moneypuck
NYR +135
EDM -105
NYI +155
MIN -120
DET +195
CBJ -115
VAN +245

Accuscore
PHI -155
ANA -105
NYI +155
TOR +110
VAN +245

Accuscore add, CGY +120

considering fab14's "Fabulous Flames" score FIVE GOALS in the 1st period their last two games including vs the VGK @ Calgary, I would say GOOD bet (dammit). Oh and Anders Nilsson back in goal for the Canucks @ Hosersharks makes their "big dog" +250 interesting :)

NHL trend that was brought up on CTG before:
Teams that play at Vegas, the next game they are shit. Usually lose, and oftentimes by more than 1 goal. So, Puckline can be a good value play.

Today, that trend is Arizona hosting Calgary. -1.5 is +275.

Hooked

Did your Hockey PL play hit that you were telling me about?
Nope, got smoked. Was opposite Johnny’s divisional play, which I never like being on that side. As mentioned above, another scenario will play out on Tuesday (San Jose at Buffalo).

Might have to change the name of the thread to Accuscore vs Vegas. This train just won't stop.

Moneypuck
OTT +130
DET +135

Accuscore
DET +135
TOR -140

Moneypuck is still calculating Washington wrong, so I'm not tracking games including them.

Might have to change the name of the thread to Accuscore vs Vegas. This train just won't stop.

Moneypuck
OTT +130
DET +135

Accuscore
DET +135
TOR -140

Moneypuck is still calculating Washington wrong, so I'm not tracking games including them.

If you utilize it's data right you can make good money in every sport. They have been crushing soccer. Are up in NCAAF and NFL and I'm crushing NBA.

Don't mess around too much with NCAAM just because there's too many games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ByxNRo0ckzfu8Zt_z0pEAmoGGcV6zns27gAYcEv7os4/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my strictly Accuscore NBA tracking for anyone who's finally sold on Accuscore :abouttime:

HookedonUT has been adding some input.

NHL trend that was brought up on CTG before:
Teams that play at Vegas, the next game they are shit. Usually lose, and oftentimes by more than 1 goal. So, Puckline can be a good value play.

Today, that trend is Arizona hosting Calgary. -1.5 is +275.

Sharks Last Game Was In Vegas, San Jose is 1-4 in its last 5 road games and has just 3-11 last 14 in Buffalo...

I Like The Buffalo Play Even More If Jones In Goal For The Sharks. I have more faith in Dell their backup...

I may at some point start doing soccer off the Edge model.

Accuscore had an article last season about an average $100 a game bettor making over 30k betting like a 5% or better edge. It was something crazy.

I Like The Buffalo Play Even More If Jones In Goal For The Sharks. I have more faith in Dell their backup...
Buffalo playing great, SJ always struggles in Buffalo for some reason. Buffalo coming back from a long ass road trip. Last time they played home was Nov 4. Sharks just got embarrassed 6-0 in Vegas. Would I be surprised if either team wins? Nope.

If you utilize it's data right you can make good money in every sport. They have been crushing soccer. Are up in NCAAF and NFL and I'm crushing NBA.

Don't mess around too much with NCAAM just because there's too many games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ByxNRo0ckzfu8Zt_z0pEAmoGGcV6zns27gAYcEv7os4/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my strictly Accuscore NBA tracking for anyone who's finally sold on Accuscore :abouttime:

HookedonUT has been adding some input.
Love this

11/29

Moneypuck
NYI +160
NYR +110
AZ +200

Accuscore
NYI +160
MIN +115
NYR +110
LA +135