NHL 18-19 4% edge system up 40 units as of 4/1/19

All of those unreal wins are coming back to haunt us this past week. Can't keep track of the amount of 1 goal games that have been going the other way. But this is the expected ebb and flow of the betting season. It would be nice if we were at least outside on the deck in the sun with a beer enduring some of these losses. I guess that's what Baseball is for :)

12/1 plays

Moneypuck
OTT +155
VAN +110
MIN -105
TB -130
WPG -130
NYI +120
PHI +160

Accuscore
OTT +155
VAN +110
DET +175
NYI +120
STL +110

Great thread. My GF for Christmas wants to give me a gift subscription
to either Accuscore, Numberfire, TeamRankings, and Im forgetting a fourth
similar type of site that she mentioned, that I could pick from that she had
found. I discovered this site and thread by doing a google search for info
about Accuscore.

about Accuscore.
Don't know the others but Accuscore across multiple sports using edge strategies is destroying it.

Don't know the others but Accuscore across multiple sports using edge strategies is destroying it.

I'm going to let her get me the Accuscore. They cover just about every sport
and league world wide. When I was doing google searches and forum searches
on them and their competitors, it was hard to find good honest reviews on any
of them. But this has been a great thread showing how you can use one of these
products effectively, if you're willing to put in the time and effort.

Continued success to all you Guys in this thread

Peelpub, this is sorta late but here were NumberFire's Hockey for Sunday.

When the GF asked me which of the four she found/selected that I might like as a X-mas gift
out of Accuscore, NumberFire, TeamRankings, and LineBacker (formerly Prediction Machine),
I went and got a one week sub to Linebacker last week and was not impressed. TeamRankings
offered no Hockey and or EPL Soccer so I didn't try them out for a week or month, since Hockey
is a must have. But NumberFire has Hockey (but unfortunately no EPL Soccer) so I purchased a
one month trial that has about two weeks left. I told her last night she could get me the Accuscore.
Since I have read so much good stuff based on the research a few of you guys have been doing.

Here were todays NumberFire for Hockey. If you would like I can share these daily for the remainder
of the two weeks I have left. I don't want to clutter your thread up. But I figured there were like three
or four of you in here that have posted about using these type of sites as an extra tool and or play filter.

Anaheim 44.2 % (2.55) vs Washington 55.8% (2.87)
Winnipeg 60.7% (3.13) vs NY Rangers 39.3 % (2.45)
Calgary 52.5% (2.81) vs Chicago 47.5% (2.63)
San Jose 52.7% (3.02) vs Montreal 47.3% (2.82)
Colorado 61.8% (3.26) vs Detroit 38.2% (2.51)
Carolina 51.4% (2.58) vs LA Kings 48.6% (2.40)

NumberFire NHL 12/3/18

Tampa Bay 47.2% (3.27) vs New Jersey 52.8% (3.42)
Buffalo 35.0% (2.21) vs Nashville 65.0% (3.11)
Edmonton 32.0% (2.25) vs Dallas 68.0% (3.35)

Nine,

Nice to meet you. You are lucky to find this site. You should start a thread with Numberfire. Work it.

Thanks Johnny. I have NumberFire for 12 more days. I will probaly if it's cool with PeelPub just post
the NF Hockey in here so You, PeelPub, VapsBack, and some of the others can observe them. I can
filter them out with the 5% or 10% edge starting on Tuesday or share the whole slate each day.

The only subscriptions I will have long term is the Accuscore which a bunch of us have. And I have a
SportsInsights subscription as well. If anyone in here knows of anything else besides Accuscore,
NumberFire, TeamRankings, or LineBacker (formerly PredictionMachine), I would be willing to pay
for a one week or one month trial subscription out of my own pocket and test it out for everyone.

I'm kicking around maybe keeping NumberFire if PeelPub and others in this thread want to do
something like this for Baseball and or anything else. I don't mind spending my own money to
purchase a subscription to one of these sites and contribute with a bunch of like minded people.

If I could just figure out here shortly who SportsInsights uses as their "money on % book" We all
could have some real fun with these projects :)

If you utilize it's data right you can make good money in every sport. They have been crushing soccer. Are up in NCAAF and NFL and I'm crushing NBA.

Don't mess around too much with NCAAM just because there's too many games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ByxNRo0ckzfu8Zt_z0pEAmoGGcV6zns27gAYcEv7os4/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my strictly Accuscore NBA tracking for anyone who's finally sold on Accuscore :abouttime:

HookedonUT has been adding some input.
Any plays for today

My apologies! I swear it didn't even show a quote at all in yours earlier. That's why I was laughing as I thought you missed that. Sorry. I'm with you, didn't see plays in that NBA yesterday either.

My apologies! I swear it didn't even show a quote at all in yours earlier. That's why I was laughing as I thought you missed that. Sorry. I'm with you, didn't see plays in that NBA yesterday either.
It's in a spreadsheet. If it's not in the reply I sent after u expand it then go back 1 page and it's there

Sorry guys. I was busy moving from Dallas to Houston.

The day that is missing, Accuscore, for some reason didn't post that day's NBA information.

Sorry guys. I was busy moving from Dallas to Houston.

The day that is missing, Accuscore, for some reason didn't post that day's NBA information.
All good bud. Just noticed nothing for today and was asking. I appreciate the spreadsheet and picks bud

No problem.

If a play is a lean and isn't finallized you'll either see a ? by it or you'll see the O/U or pick highlighted in the database section

As soon as I enter the units and the pick in the plays section, I have locked in that play.

Good Morning peel. Question as I am not all that bright. Yesterday Det had a 10% MP Edge & 1% Acc Edge while Tor had -14% & -5%. I put beer money on Det +1.5 +105 as I thought that should have been a play? If yoy can give me the 3rd Grade version on why it wasn't a play? I'm still learning as we are going along. Thanks! Have A Great Friday!

Good Morning peel. Question as I am not all that bright. Yesterday Det had a 10% MP Edge & 1% Acc Edge while Tor had -14% & -5%. I put beer money on Det +1.5 +105 as I thought that should have been a play? If yoy can give me the 3rd Grade version on why it wasn't a play? I'm still learning as we are going along. Thanks! Have A Great Friday!
Hopefully this isn't even more confusing but here it goes. Plays 9% or higher on Monepuck games were losing A LOT. However after last night, they are actually up over a unit. So last night they weren't plays because I was laying off them for a bit but of course then you have a night like that. But I think going forward we should stick to them.

Thanks peel. I come back everyday to click the link, cause I'm a loser that doesn't know how to save to my computer. HAHA! GL All!

Detroit was nice yesterday.

HonestD, do you have quick thoughts on success rates based on line level? For example, it would seem more likely to have bigger differences the higher the line. When I see -200+ lives with large differences I am leery.

I like differences in more moderately lined games. Know what I'm saying? I might review your season a bit later.

Thanks

Managing the sheet alone takes time. I don't really post anywhere else except Covers once in awhile but I see no reason to post the plays here too when all you have to do is link to my sheet :)

I hear you, but Covers is a weird place, you should dump that place imo. Thanks for everything Peel. I wish you were around more

Hello all! Happy Friday!

When I go over the picks every morning, if one of them is a favorite I have split my unit bet into .5 on the ML and .5 on the -1.5 line. (Which so far is almost always +150 or much higher. So if they only win by one, you lose a couple bucks to juice. They win by two, You hit both bets with a nice payout.

Also I've started to lay off when Acc likes one team and MP likes the other. I would normally take the underdog in the situation, but that hasn't worked out that well. Tonight has one so far, Was vs Car, with Car about +120 underdog.

Anyway. Wanted to keep this thread going, as I said...I have to come back everyday to click the link so...

Have a great day and weekend all!

Hope everyone followed Accuscore tonight. I'll tell you what... I've watched a lot of winners go our way in just the right way on TV. But I was at the game in Jersey tonight, the Devils team was an 8% Accuscore edge play at +115. I really didn't care about the play much either way. But in person I witnessed a Devils team who I personally think suck, come from being down 3-0 10 minutes into the game to win 5-4 in OT. After 1, I said to my cousin who I was with ... it would be funny to see the Devs tie this just to prove the model right... sure enough.

Peelpub & HonestD

Added a subscription that could be interesting. I got a one year subscription
this morning to SportsLine. One of the founders/creators of Accuscore, a guy
named Stephen Oh, left the company and went on to launch this with CBS within
the last couple of years from what I read.

It doesn't offer all the sports from around the world like Accuscore does. But when
I seen they run simulations for Hockey and Baseball, that was good enough for me.
A one year subscription runs like a $100, but I had a 70% off promo code, and added
it for $30. A one month trial is usually $10, so I figured might as well just get the year
for $30 with the discount code.

Should be interesting to see how they compare and or differ as an extra tool to use.
I have a one year subscription to both products, that will cover both the Hockey and
Baseball seasons. Going to try and see how they compare in Hockey over the next few
days, and see how they match-up.

Last edited:
about Accuscore.

ACCUSCORE is a million times better than those other sites. They offer good "raw data" but their calculations suck. IF utilized right ,Accuscore will make you money in every sport every season. It's that good! Coming from five years of subscriptions with it.

Only downside is that they don't keep archives of previous data. So if you're running something that requires data maintenance you're going to need to upkeep it daily.

For each game, not only will they provide you a prediction, but give you sort of a "fantasy" break down on the game. They also have a player props calculator. The props are generated off their predictions, so if the prediction of the game is wrong, there's a good chance the player prop won't win, but if right, you can clean house using their player props calculator.

ACCUSCORE is a million times better than those other sites. They offer good "raw data" but their calculations suck. IF utilized right ,Accuscore will make you money in every sport every season. It's that good! Coming from five years of subscriptions with it.

Only downside is that they don't keep archives of previous data. So if you're running something that requires data maintenance you're going to need to upkeep it daily.

For each game, not only will they provide you a prediction, but give you sort of a "fantasy" break down on the game. They also have a player props calculator. The props are generated off their predictions, so if the prediction of the game is wrong, there's a good chance the player prop won't win, but if right, you can clean house using their player props calculator.

I sampled all of them for a month and agree with you on Accuscore.
I just got one year subscriptions to both Accuscore and SportsLine.
SportsLine because of Stephen Oh's involvement and past history
at Accuscore.

Both very similar today in the Hockey simulations they only differed
on like maybe one total and one side, from my first observations tonight.

Both released their Sunday info already tonight, and just as similar with
maybe them differing slightly on maybe one game side and one total
give or take, after taking a quick look.

Awesome.

Lately I've been dealing with a guy who is a big time data analyst for a top 10 tech company and has his own analytics models. They're super solid and I'm hoping that sometime next year I can have him teach me how the models work and then get my hands on them for my own usage. He's currently using his NCAAM model for the KBL and is cleaning house. He looks for about a 7 point difference between lines for the NBA and 10 for the NFL.

He said baseball is his best sport. I know I've discussed with PEEL doing the same EDGE model with Accuscore for baseball and I believe it's a go.

May bring that guys model into the equation as well kind of like how we have MP if things go as planned by then.

Back