***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

Wow talk about a kick in the ass. Had over 48 bought a half pt on over SF/Philly. Placed it early, friend had it at 49.
At the half i was counting it in.
Last drive, man if they dont get it to the 1.5 yd line i feel they kick a fg since they had all 3 to's(pushes it over)
I wish they ran Shady on 3rd down there, fuck!
And Kaepernick is one dumb fucking human being. the play clock is thre size of my house right in front of you! you can not audible with 4 seconds on the play clock, goes from 3rd n 2 to 3rd n 7. Thought Sf was going push it over
son of a bitch

And fuck you Ed Hochuli and your entire crew, there was a flag every other play
thats not a block in the back on the last punt return. and eddie, no one wants to hear you recite 20 sentences every time there is a flag. Eddie thinks people are there to watch him, sorry pal

And fuck you Ed Hochuli and your entire crew, there was a flag every other play
thats not a block in the back on the last punt return. and eddie, no one wants to hear you recite 20 sentences every time there is a flag. Eddie thinks people are there to watch him, sorry pal

lol. He is a little verbose.

Awesome movie on HDmovies right now, whatever that channel is. Escape From Alcatraz. Clint Eastwood.

I saw this movie as a little kid and it really made me want no part of prison. Jail, yes, but not prison.

what i look forward to more than anything now on primetime football is a dumb coaches challenge which is obvious to the naked eye that you can bet the shit out of whether it will be overturned.

do the head coaches really doing anything on the challenges besides throwing the flag, aren't they just trusting what their guys in the booth are telling them

Back